3-Day Bootcamp on (LIVE only) How to kickstart your international IP law career today Nearly 150k participants from more than 120 countries have attended our bootcamp so far have attended our bootcamp so far
Fresh content from your favorite hosts
- Do you fancy building a career in intellectual property rights (IPR)?
- Do you want to work in a top IPR law firm or as an in-house counsel with a heavy IPR focus?
- Do you want to start your own law firm?
- Do you want to work for international clients sitting from your home, and earn much more than your peers or seniors, or even lawyers working in Tier 1 law firms?
- In this 3-day online bootcamp, we will teach you how you can start earning over $2000 per month sitting at your home assisting foreign IP lawyers, startups and ecommerce businesses.
- You will learn how to leverage this international experience for your higher studies abroad, landing job opportunities in the USA or UK, and creating freedom from thankless 9-5 entry-level jobs that make you hate your life and breed insecurity.
Here’s the opportunity
IPR is the most promising area for performing international work for lawyers - earning USD 2000 per month working remotely is very doable
The US has a high minimum wage and cost of living is 21 times more - lawyers outside can charge 3-5x more than domestic clients and yet be more competitive than US-based lawyers
Even law students can earn USD 200-500 per month
Absence of legal qualification in the US or not having a visa, or not physically being there for business development is not a problem.
It opens the door later to explore opportunities in the US on the basis of your prior track record
It also brightens your prospects in your home country’s legal market
Don’t let these mistakes jeopardise your careerSeveral young and mid-career lawyers dream of moving to the USA in the hope of securing better job opportunities.
Who is this for
- Interested in building a career in IP law or work abroad, or work for international clients
- Interested to build a practice in trademark law, copyright law or patent disputes
- Aspire to work in IP law firms or IP or Technology, Media, and Telecommunications (TMT) teams in big law firms
- Looking to do international LLM soon
- Stuck in dead end jobs that pay less and make you work too much
- Not finding a job due to bad job market in the pandemic
- Dreaming of a legal career in the USA or UK
What will you learn in this bootcamp
- Why has intellectual property law emerged as the most exciting career choice this decade?
- What are the big global trends that are creating massive opportunities in IP law practice today?
- Why IP paralegal jobs are your gateway to an international IP career
- Is it possible for local lawyers to do IP law work in the USA or other countries?
- Do I have to qualify as an attorney in the USA or UK before I can start doing online work for foreign companies and law firms?
- I don’t have any experience - why will international clients or foreign lawyers trust me with their work?
- What kind of legal work and services can be easily performed by virtual legal assistants and lawyers
- What kind of clients are with the most amount of IP work and what are the problems they are facing?
- How much can I get paid?
- Why are people not doing this already?
- Self-assessment: are you ready for a career in IP law?
- What are the skills I can bank on to get remote IP law work from foreign employers?
- How to make the perfect pitch as a paralegal
- 3 Big Traps to Avoid If You Are Looking for a Paralegal Job
- What are the legal skills you need to acquire to work in IP litigation?
- How to start building your track record as an IP lawyer and thought leader
- 5 high demand areas in which you can explore opportunities
- How to get in touch with high potential clients online and close deals
- How to navigate online platforms like Upwork to get foreign IP law and paralegal work that pays better than your local law firm jobs
- How to convince foreign clients that you have the skills and ability to deliver results
- How to leverage these experiences when applying for jobs abroad
- Why doing this at least for 12 months before your LLM abroad can be a game changer
- How to set your initial goal to get started and get your first US $1000 per month from anywhere in the world within next 3 months
- How to crack law firm & in-house counsel jobs in IPR
- What are the 5 steps to achieve this goal
- What barriers will come up in your path
- How can LawSikho help you
What did the participants say about our last IPR bootcamp
“Ramanuj Mukherjee Sir, a client reached out to me about the patent and TM of their products. This is after I implemented what you taught us in the bootcamp. Thank you.”
“The IPR bootcamp was really an eye-opener to learn the enormous opportunities in the area of IPR, especially from the US and other countries to work remotely. Great initiative by LawSikho. Thanks”
“LawSikho team has done a very fantastic job with this bootcamp by enlightening our exposure to work for foreign clients and law firms. Very helpful session and highly recommended for upcoming legal practitioner”
“Amazing 3-day bootcamp. It really made my eyes pop out as they said it would. They gave wonderful insights on Advantages of freelancing and how working remotely has picked up pace since the pandemic How to engage clients and earn even before graduating Sky's the limit. How limitless opportunities IP law has to offer and how these horizons can be reached. Thank you Ramanuj Mukherjee and LawSikho for this amazing bootcamp.“
“Another bootcamp session with you, it was beyond imagination and extremely informative. You take education to the next level.”
It is just not normal for me if I am not attending a LawSikho course, webinar etc. This time it was their international IP law career bootcamp. On the first day itself I was hooked. Thank you for this wonderful and committed team for making the life of law students better. The session was insightful and informative
“Dear Mr. Ramanuj Mukherjee, I was there on the first day, it's a great session. We wish we could have such sessions in our early careers. I have resumed my independent law practice in my mid-age after a decade-long stint with the international civil service, and notably eight years with the ILO. My present areas of practise are labour and service laws.
Mostly inspired by the presentations of you and your good colleague Mr. Abhyuday Agarwal today. Devising my ideas for international works. Looking forward to valuable discussions in the next two days.
Our Students Have Been Placed At The Following Law Firms:
Tier-1 Law Indian Law Firms
Other law firms:
Foriegn Law Firms
Our Students/Alumni Are Working At: