The Speakers Of The Bootcamp
Your favourite hosts with truckloads of sector-specific and coaching experience in their kitty are back!
Mr. Abhyuday Agarwal
COO & CO-Founder, LawSikho
Dr. Harsh Jain
- Are you a freshly qualified chartered accountant or company secretary or CMA looking for a job?
- Are you stuck in a low paying job and wondering how you can start earning at least Rs 1 lakh per month?
- Are you struggling to earn enough money on account of getting only low ticket work from clients?
- Are you a CA / CS / CMA trainee tired of not being able to earn enough and wondering when things will get better?
- Do you feel that your seniors always have an advantage over you and that the only way in which you can get work is by slashing your fees?
- Do you feel unfulfilled in your current job, which seems to consist of only clerical work or basic accounting work, and yet face intense competition?
- Most chartered accountants or company secretaries or CMA experience the above at some point or other in their career.
- What if I tell you that all this could change in a few months if you jump onto the international remote work bandwagon, and start to serve clients in the US?
- Yes, it is possible for you to work on international assignments and earn in dollars sitting in India, without having to get a US visa.
- In fact, earning a dollar is easier than earning a rupee!
- We at LawSikho are teaching our students how to get work in the US as remote freelancers and charge between USD 10-30 per hour and earn upto USD 2000 per month through such work.
Here is why it is so attractive now:
- This avenue has opened up in a big way after the pandemic, thanks to people getting used to remote work
- Rise of gig economy and freelance culture in the USA
- There is almost no competition in this right now, and the sky's the limit
- Would you like to know more about this opportunity and how you can do it too?
- All I need you to do is register for this 3 day bootcamp, from Saturday (June 10) to Monday (June 12). On each day, from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm, I will be live, explaining to you how you can tap into US corporate law opportunities as an Indian CA or CS or CMA.
- The bootcamp will not only show what such work is and how you can locate it, but it will also teach you new skills that enable you to perform such tasks at an international standard.
Join us at a high value three-day bootcamp for three hours each day, and discover for yourself.
Over the three days, we will discuss the following themes
Why should Indian CAs/CSs perform US corporate law & tax law work? What is the opportunity, what types of work can they perform and how can they find work? How much can they earn?
What are the skills needed to perform US corporate law & taxation work? What is the step by step plan to build your career in US Corporate Law or Taxation as an Indian company secretary or chartered accountant?
Learn 5 important skills to get started in your international career as an India-qualified CA/CS
Who should attend this workshop?
Young chartered accountants / company secretaries/ CMA who are looking for jobs or clients
Company secretaries who want to transition to more well-paid positions, or work with multinational companies and help them solve more difficult challenges
Chartered accountants in employment who want international exposure, in addition to traditional finance and accounting related roles
Practising chartered accountants / company secretaries / CMA who wish to advise Silicon Valley startups, foreign corporations which intend to establish a presence in the US, or multinational companies
CA/CS/CMA students are welcome to attend
Some of the topics that we will cover
- Why should an India-qualified CA/CS/CMA work for US clients?
- What is the opportunity here?
- What kinds of work can an India-qualified CA/CS/CMA perform for US clients?
- Where can such work be found?
- Why would a US client trust an India-qualified chartered accountant/company secretary/CMA over a local corporate secretary?
- Case studies of others who have cracked this opportunity ?
- How to build outreach with US companies, Silicon Valley startups and other potential clients who want to establish presence in the US?
- What can you do to build your credibility and track record with US clients?
- How much can I earn if I assist US clients and startups with their corporate work?
- How to use this experience to move abroad? What is the roadmap?
PLUS: 8 exciting skills to get started with this work in the next 30 days
- What is a DBA filing and how to make one in California
- Adding members (owners) to a Single Member LLC registered in Wyoming
- Annual compliance for Delaware and California
- How to do business in multiple states of US - what is a foreign qualification and how to get one
- Completing an issue of shares for a Delaware corporation
- What to do when your business is forfeited by the FTB in California
- How to appoint officers in a Delaware C-Corporation and how to record decisions of management
- How to convert an LLC or S-Corp into a C-Corp or vice versa
Here are brief instructions on what you need to do to obtain a certificate for attending this bootcamp
Attend on all days (at least 2.5 hours each day, and login from trackable unique link sent to you by Zoom so that we can track your attendance), Leave a review of your experience (whether good, bad or ugly) in comments in the Linkedin and Twitter post links (shared in the live session), at the end of each day, for all days.
(If you don’t have an account on any of these channels please create it right away. It barely takes a couple of mins. A good social media profile is critical for career success in this decade. Agree or disagree?) Send us a screenshot of your posts to [email protected] We will send you a certificate after 10 days. If you have any question about receiving a certificate, write to [email protected]