Associate- Course Anchor
1. Help students learn better, manage their learning outcomes, mentor them and encourage
them to go for their biggest goals
2. Manage NPS of the course allocated to you
3. Help people to land jobs, clients and guide them on how they can take their career to next
level (we will train you and give you necessary tools for that)
4. Help us improve our courses with ideas, with content, new pedagogy.
A law graduate with 3/ 5 years of work experience and at least 2+ years of work
experience in the domain of technology/data privacy laws. CIPP qualification would be
1. Fully remote, work from anywhere in the world.
2. Work with an international team
3. Only your work delivery matters, zero politics
4. Fast growth opportunities for those who are committed to results and shows RoI, top of the market salary
Once you apply, the institute will get in touch with you