If you are passionate about providing exceptional support to students and are committed to their success, we invite you to apply for this position. Join us in shaping the future of online education!
What you will do -
1. Connect and Engage: Create a supportive and positive atmosphere by
developing good connections with students.
2. Respond proactively to student queries, concerns, and feedback through various
communication channels, including emails and phone calls.
3. Problem Solving: Analyse and resolve student difficulties, collaborating with
relevant departments to efficiently resolve problems. Provide guidance and
resources to assist pupils in overcoming obstacles.
4. Documentation and reporting: Using Google Sheets, Google Docs, and MS Excel,keep precise records of student interactions and updates. Make use of these tools to monitor student progress, document interventions, and generate reports as needed.
Minimum Requirement and Qualifications
- Graduate in any field
- Excellent English Written/Verbal Communication
- Min 6 Months Expereince in Customer Support
- Confident in using Google Suite.
- Comfortable in talking to people and a good listener.
Benefits and Perks
1. Fully remote, work from anywhere in the world.
2. Work with an international team
3. Only your work delivery matters, zero politics.
4. Fast growth opportunities for those who are committed to results and shows RoI,
top of the market salary.