3-day bootcamp on How to kickstart your career as a corporate lawyer
Know your hosts:
Do you want to be a corporate lawyer? Do you want to work for top corporate law firms, such as Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas, AZB & Partners, Trilegal, Luthra & Luthra, Khaitan, Talwar Thakore and Associates, Pathak and Associates etc.?
Do you want to be an independent practitioner or a freelancer, or start your own law practice? Do you want to assist high-growth startups with their corporate needs, which could become as big as Ola, Make My Trip, Google, Oyo, Zomato, Paytm or Cred in the future?
Do you want to perform remote work and earn three to ten times more than lawyers in your home country? Do you want to work for startups from Silicon Valley?
Have you always wanted to cater to international clients and enter into cross-border transactions but did not know where to start from?
Join us for a 3-day bootcamp on How to kickstart your career as a corporate lawyer from 12-14 June 2021, 6-9 pm Indian Standard TimeREGISTER NOW
Don’t let the following blunders ruin your career
- Expecting seniors to teach you in internships or jobs
- Waiting for pandemic to get over
- Finding a specialist who can help you upgrade your practice and get clients
- Believing that moving abroad or securing a foreign LLM will solve all your problems
- Not taking action to build your career for any other reason
Day wise focus
Career opportunities for corporate lawyers and why demand for them is increasing exponentially across the world
Step-by-step roadmap to build a career in business laws
How to grow rapidly in your career as a corporate lawyer, case studies
The bootcamp is LIVE, ONLINE and FREE, and you can attend it from anywhere in the world.REGISTER NOW
See what the participants have to say about our bootcamps:
Ramanuj Mukherjee Sir, a client reached out to me about patent and TM of their products, this is after | implemented what you taught us inside the Boot camp. Thank you sir!
Hello Sir! | have been attending your boot camp for past 2 days and it has simply been amazing. | have attended a lot of your webinar before and that is how | got started with freelancing from January 2021. Currently | am only on Fiverr and because of your and lawsikho's guidance | could become Seller 1. It is my 5th month and I saw some stagnation and thought of attending your boot camp again to see if | was missing out on anything. Because of your guidance | could understand which of the areas of networking and skills | can further develop upon so | revived my UpWork account again and hoping to make it work effectively this time. Thank You to lawsikho and to you for coming up with this and actually making us walk though the whole process.
Few days back | registered myself in a 3day bootcamp conducted by LawSikho and today was the first day of it. First, | thought it would be a generic bootcamp like the other bootcamps we've all attended previously during the lockdown period, but let me tell you, it is not. My god, I'm still ina shock that myself being a lawyer/law student, did not know about all these various opportunities that we can opt for as our career choice!
Looking forward to participate fully for rest of the days. And | would like to thank LawSikho for conducting such insightful bootcamp!
Today's Bootcamp was really an eye-opener to learn the enormous opportunities in the area of IPR especially from the US and other countries to work remotely. Great initiative by Law Sikho. Thanks
Done with day 1 of the Contract Drafting Bootcamp offered by LawSikho . It has been an insightful and inspiring session. My 3 key takeaways from the session are:
The pandemic has fueled the global talent arbitrage, making remote working and working across borders a lucrative venture.
SBP which means Solve Bigger Problem. What comes after this is one’s personal affirmation. Mine is seeing Unicorns mushrooming and supported by my practical skills and knowledge of contract drafting.
Start early. Gain practical skills.
And guess what; this valuable course is FREE. Thank you LawSikho for this great opportunity. Looking forward to our second and third day !
Some of the topics we will cover:
- What are the benefits of learning business laws today for lawyers and law students?
- Why do 90% of lawyers fail to get jobs in big corporate law firms?
- What skills must a lawyer possess which will help them secure large corporate clients?
- How much can I earn as a corporate lawyer? Is it possible to work on a part-time basis?
- What skills do lawyers need to start their own independent corporate practice?
- How can you get your first five corporate clients?
- Should you start serving startups with their corporate needs? Is it worthwhile?
- I am a criminal lawyer- how should I switch to corporate law practice? Should I also work on corporate matters and how should I do it?
- I don’t live in a big city like Mumbai, Delhi or Bangalore- is it possible to build a successful corporate law practice?
- What skills do I need to learn to build a successful career as a corporate lawyer?
- Is it possible to perform remote paralegal work in corporate laws and benefit from international talent arbitrage? How much can I earn and how can I do it?
- Do I need to be good in commerce, finance, accounts to understand corporate law?
- How can a non-NLU student secure a job at a tier-1 law firm?
- How to plan your law school journey so that you secure a PPO before you graduate?
Who should attend:
- Lawyers who want to work in top law firms or in the corporate practice of boutique law firms,
- Litigators whose practice is severely hurt by the pandemic and who want to perform corporate work
- Lawyers who want to build an independent/ freelancing corporate practice or start their own law firm
- Law students who want to secure the best corporate law firm jobs after graduation and create financial safety for themselves
Our students have been placed at: