I want to apply for an LLM abroad but I have no clue where to start researching for the different programs and universities.
I don’t understand the difference in terms of career opportunities. I am struggling to figure out the implication of choosing the host country on my future career prospects and migration plans.
I need help and guidance in writing a statement of purpose that truly reflects my potential and can help in differentiating my application from the crowd.
I am confident that I want to do an LLM abroad but not sure how to prepare myself before I start the program to receive maximum benefit.
I want to understand the comparative advantage of doing masters from US vis-a-vis Europe and vice-versa
I want to understand the different scholarships I can apply for and the requirements for each of these scholarships
If you find yourself resonating with these questions and thoughts, we are going to handhold you through these and more for the next six months.
We are launching a six month growth camp to train students to maximise their chances for a foreign LLM. During the program, you will receive training from the horse’s mouth i.e. those who have gone through the grind.
What will you accomplish in this program?
This is not a cosmetic program to edit and give facelifts to your CV or SOPs. We want you to leave nothing to chance.
You will learn how to invent yourself as per your goals, how to actually go through the necessary life and academic experiences, and your CV, your SOPs, scholarship letters, and interviews before admission boards or for scholarships will be a rich reflection of that.
Broad outcomes that you will achieve are:
- You will have clarity about the area of law in which you want to pursue an LLM in, the ideal universities where you want to apply. You would have also zeroed down on available scholarships.
- You would have created a Dream CV as per your goals for an LLM and a scholarship, and started acting on it.
- You will focus on a journey of personal growth and transformation and start developing your life story that will later form the soul of your SOP and scholarship letters.
- You will know what kind of activities to perform, pro bono work, etc. to contribute to the discipline in which you want to pursue an LLM
- You will work on three articles and will develop an ease with writing articles, which will form a key component of your CV and LLM applications
- You will have a clear idea of whose recommendations you need, what you want to be recommended for, and you will be working towards it.
PLUS: You will receive assistance with your statement of purpose and scholarship letter for 10 university applications (SOPs) - anytime in the next 5 years
Weeks 1-4: Create the foundation for your LLM strategy
- Identify 3 areas of specialisation for your LLM
- Shortlist the 3 countries and top 10 colleges for an LLM degree, in view of your financial status and budget - quantify the minimum and maximum scholarship that you will need
- Shortlist different university and external scholarships (Inlaks, Rhodes, Fulbright, etc.) that are available
- Identify the criteria to obtain such scholarships
- Create the Dream CV for your preferred LLM program
- Learn how to write articles - write one article in your first month
Weeks 5-8: Take charge of your academics and execute your LLM strategy
- Create an academic plan for your future years to stay in top 10% of your batch
- Improve your learning techniques for college exams and vivas
- Identify what you can do to improve your performance in projects, and how to repurpose college projects for reputed publications
- Conduct a pre-mortem to identify what could go wrong
- Identify routines and build habits to stay in peak mental and physical health and productivity
- Identify social work and pro bono activities to contribute to the area of work
- Identify who can recommend you and what you can be recommended for
- Update and follow-through on your action plan
- Write your second article and publish online
- Identify the winning life story for your Statement-of-Purpose and Scholarship Letter (1 week)
- Learn how to document and narrate your story
- Identify weaknesses and gaps for future improvement
- Add new items in your action plan
- Take the action
- Create the framework of your Statement of Purpose
- Write your scholarship application in detail
- Write your third article and explore publishing in a journal
You will have group discussions, receive in-line corrections on your submissions, plus you will have the opportunity to schedule one-on-one consultation sessions with your faculty.
PLUS: Assistance with statement of purpose and scholarship letter for 10 university applications (SOPs) - anytime in the next 5 years
Online 24/7 access
Access to basic study material through an online learning management system, Android and iOS app
Hard Copy Study Material
Hard copy study material modules for your specialisation subjects to be couriered to your address
Practical assignments on each part of process
Weekly handholding practice sessions on writing SOPs, legal research, scholarship applications, execute academic strategies etc
Live Online Classes
Two hours of live online. Additional group and mentoring to help you catch up with the course. You can ask questions, share your screen, and get personal feedback in this class. Additional optional sessions for networking (including with your peers), placement support, securing remote work, building your brand, learning writing skills, etc, may be organized. (Recordings will be available for those who miss attending a session live)
Convenient Class timings
Classes are held after regular work hours. Typically classes are kept on Sunday or after 8 PM on all other days
Live Doubt Clearing
You can ask questions, get your doubt cleared live as well as through online forums
Money back guarantee
If you take this course, follow it diligently for a month, do all the exercises but still do not find value in it, or not able to understand or follow it or not find it good for any reason, we will refund the entire course fee to you. It is a 100% money-back guarantee with only one condition, you must pursue it properly for a month. If you don’t find it valuable after that, get your entire money back.
All faculty and evaluators have foreign LLMs and have secured a scholarship - so they have been through the journey
Elements of a Dream CV
Relevance of an action plan
How to update your Dream CV
Sample scholarship letters
Why do universities require reference letters?
Whom should you obtain them from?
What should a recommendation letter say about you?
Academic and work references
Logistics of sending recommendation letters
Is from a person who enjoys the right designation
The person knows you closely, has supervised your work/ academics
Points to the correct attributes
Sample recommendation letters
Access to course material and live lectures for five years.
Group and personal mentoring sessions for all the core subjects and specialisation.
Get digital access to entire study material
Access on LMS, Android & iOS app
Instructor feedback on assignments
Doubt clearing on WhatsApp, LMS & classes
Instructor led course with online live classes
Coaching for professional networking
Internship & job support
Personalised freelancing support
Interview preparation support
Networking with students & alumni
Top performers are recommended for jobs and client opportunities