What is unique about this course?
- This course is an introductory course focussing on corporate governance for HR managers.
- Apart from practical lessons, you will have access to numerous templates.
- You will learn through Lawsikho’s unique teaching methodology, comprising classes, exercises and in-line feedback on your submissions. You will have 1 weekly class of 1 - 1.5 hours and perform 2 exercises in each class. In a week, you will acquire 2 skills.
- Any doubt regarding a topic shall be addressed within 24 hours.
- In the span of the course, you will need to perform 8 assignments (or 2 simulation exercises) relating to different contracts and contract-related letters, including the invocation of force majeure in light of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- To pass the course, you must complete at least 50% of the assignments and attempt an MCQ test. The average study time required is about 1 hour per day, at your own place. If you miss a class, you can watch a recording.
If you take this course, follow it diligently for a month, do all the exercises but still do not find value in it, or not able to understand or follow it or not find it good for any reason, we will refund the entire course fee to you. It is a 100% money-back guarantee with only one condition, you must pursue it properly for a month. If you don’t find it valuable after that, get your entire money back.
Online 24/7 access
Access to basic study material through an online learning management system, Android and iOS app
Hard Copy Study Material
Hard copy study material modules to be couriered to your address
2 practical exercises every week, followed by written feedback
Live Online Classes
Based on the exercises, there will be a live video-based online class. You can ask questions, share your screen, get personal feedback in this class.
Convenient Class timings
Classes are held after regular work hours. Typically classes are kept on Sunday afternoon or 8-9 pm on other days.
Live Doubt Clearing
You can ask questions, get your doubt cleared live as well as through online forums
List of Weekly Exercises
- Week 1: Preparation of Checklist for implementation of Corporate Governance in a startup
- Week 2: Preparation of an Induction kit to improve Corporate Governance amidst the Board
- Week 3: Devising Board evaluation technique to correct corporate governance problems
- Week 4: Identifying suitable internal control systems for an organization to enhance corporate governance
- Week 5: Reviewing/Formulating the key policies under Companies Act 2013 to ensure good governance
- Week 6: Preparation of report/presentation on building “Vigil mechanism” in a company
- Week 7: Preparation of checklist for “Compliance Risk Management Programme” as a part of collective governance and compliance discipline
- Week 8: Preparation of Board Governance Guidelines/Masterkey for an organization
Industry Academia Panel
Practising CS, Author - Handbook on Securities Laws, RPTs, Virtual Meetings, Interests: Corporate Governance & FEMA
Fellow Company Secretary. Academician
Company Secretary, Authored books for Taxmann Publications
Here are some of our faculty members
Note: This is an indicative list of our guest faculty members and not an exhaustive list. We may change the faculty members at any point based on availability.
Annual reports and annual financial statements
Information to stock exchange under listing agreement
Information about promoter pledges
Information about non-disposal undertakings
Appointment of Directors,
Appointment of CXOs,
Draft Managing Director / CXO appointment agreements
Private placement of shares
Transfer of shares
ESOPs / Sweat Equity
Role of clawback provisions
Issue and transfer of shares,
Board and General Meeting Resolutions for Buyback
Buyback of shares,
Payment of dividend
Draft explanatory statements
Creation of ESOP / Sweat Equity scheme
Draft ESOP scheme
Securities that can be issued
Treatment of outstanding convertibles and warrants before issue
Open Offer Thresholds
Legal Work around takeover Code
Above prices are inclusive of all applicable taxes and charges. Option to convert your payment into 2 instalments is available on checkout page.
Printed study material (by courier)
1 online live class/ week (8 weeks)
2 practical or drafting exercises per week (8 weeks)
Get digital access to entire study material
Access on LMS, Android & iOS app
Instructor feedback on assignments
Doubt clearing on WhatsApp, LMS & classes
Instructor led course with online live classes
Online exams (give exams as per your convenience on given time slots)
Certificate (by courier)
Access to updated content online for 3 years
Doubt clearing within 24 hours