All waitlist participants shall be informed about the next enrollment date
Global corporations such as Apple, Google, Amazon, and Facebook save billions in taxes due to effective tax structuring and tax planning. To mitigate tax liability, Google uses a complicated legal structure that has saved it $47.4 billion. Multinationals that have subsidiaries in various countries, including markets where they benefit from lax tax laws let them save an estimated $90 billion in federal income taxes each year. Further, 60% of transactions across the world are between related party entities and involve transfer pricing.
In this context, there is an ever-expanding opportunity for professionals to acquire highly specialized skills in international tax advisory and litigation. Further, this book will also provide you with an understanding of complex issues involved in this spectrum and how can you advise companies to mitigate tax liabilities?
Who should take this course?
- Management consultants
- Business owner
What is the career potential after doing this course?
- Understanding of international taxation and transfer pricing can be useful in the following ways in one's professional/academic career:
- Create strategies for the structuring of cross-border transactions to reduce your overall tax bill. Expand your practice in the International Taxation domain. Advise businesses on how related-party entities should carry business in accordance with the transfer pricing rules. Learn how to negotiate and draft advance pricing agreements.
- How to advise someone in structuring the global operations of a business to save tax?
- How to optimize tax liability for cross-border transactions?
- How to use tax havens for high-value business transactions?
- How can you save multinational companies from overlapping tax regimes of multiple jurisdictions?
- How should you deal with tax authorities in case of international tax disputes?
- What planning measures can you adopt in case of complex international transactions to minimize tax uncertainty?
- How to apply advanced tax planning strategies to a unique cross-border structured financial product.
- How tax haven countries can help you mitigate your tax liability
- How to interpret tax-treaties
- How you can resolve disputes effectively in the field of international taxation.
- How to identify and resolve tax controversy issues at the time of structuring a transaction.
- How you can claim benefits under DTAA.
- Law firms
- In-house legal teams of companies
- Central and state governments
- Independent litigators
What is unique about this course?
- The course is not limited to a provision-by-provision study of some statutes and associated case laws alone
- The course trains you on different kinds of actual work that is required to be performed by lawyers and other professionals. After finishing the course, you will know as much practical knowledge as a lawyer working at a big law firm will know after a year or two of experience
- It is not a mere theoretical study, but all the lessons are based on the practical application of the topics dealt with in the course
- You will get personal attention and coaching from the trainers, and any doubt regarding a topic shall be addressed within 48 hours
- You will be given an opportunity to work on two writing assignments during the term of the course that shall be published either on iPleaders blog or any other industry publications if it meets our specifications
- In the span of the course, you shall be accessed over 3 subjective-based exercises relating to the course topics that shall help you to understand the practical aspects of the subject
- The course is tough and intensive, you will not be awarded the certificate unless you complete all the 3 subjective exercises and 2 writing assignments, as mentioned above.
Industry Academia Panel
COO and Co-Founder, LawSikho
Founding Partner, JPS Legal
Partner, P&A Law Offices (Former General Counsel of SREI Group)
Co-founder and Chief Knowledge Officer, LawSikho
CEO and Co-Founder, iPleaders and LawSikho
Partner, Amicus Services
Principal at Innove Law
Senior Partner (Taxation), AZB & Partners and Former Additional Commissioner of Income Tax
Our Special Features
- SELF PACED
- ONLINE EXAMS
- PERSONAL COACHING
- ANDROID & IOS APP
Above prices are inclusive of all applicable taxes and charges. Option to convert your payment into two instalments is available on checkout page.
- Get Sample Material in your inbox
- Regular career guidance on email
- Sample Exercises
- Five very useful lessons
- No certification
- Get digital access to entire study material
- Exercises provided - for self evaluation
- Certificate (by courier)
- No Live classes
- Content access for 1 year
- Doubt clearing within 48 hours
- Access to all of Lawsikho.com's courses for 4 years (including new courses launched in this period)
- Immunity from future price increases for 4 years
- Complimentary access to members-only paid Facebook group for exclusive career opportunities and content
- Inclusion of templates and lessons on your request on a priority basis
- Priority pass for personal coaching, doubt-clearing, customer-support
- Free passes and invitations to all Lawsikho events and meet-ups across India
- Direct mentorship from Ramanuj and Abhyuday
- Personal feedback on as many assignments as you want
- Access to Lawsikho alumni network
- Priority processing for articles submitted to iPleaders blog and Superlawyer interview recommendations
Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, none of our courses is recognised, accredited, or validated by any university, government or third party. We consider government regulatory standards as an impediment to offering high-quality courses we offer at an affordable cost, offering informal, non recognised courses rather than collaborating with formal universities.
This course is offered as a skill development course by a private company. LawSikho is India’s leading online legal education provider and provides high-quality legal courses that teach you how to do practical legal work as required by the industry.
For any recruiter or client, what matters the most is whether you possess the relevant skills to match their needs and serve their interests. We will train you in rare and important skills that are highly in-demand and our initiative is one of a kind.
Experts review the syllabus and course content for all the courses. These experts are drawn from law firms and the industry at large. The course is conceptualised, coordinated and marketed by LawSikho, a venture that aims to make justice accessible to people from all walks of life through access to superior legal knowledge.
The legal industry knows and respects our work, and they know that anyone who finished our course and obtained certification has a certain level of knowledge and skills. If nothing else, you will be appreciated for the knowledge and skills you would acquire through our courses and would be able to demonstrate after due completion.
We recommend that you should have completed your Higher Secondary / Class XII from a recognized Board / University. In the case of foreign nationals, you should have completed the equivalent of Higher Secondary in India in your respective country. You should also be comfortable with the English language and using a computer. However, we have no formal pre-qualification requirements because we are not a University or college. Anyone who wants to learn is welcome to join our courses.