Global corporations such as Apple, Google, Amazon, and Facebook save billions in taxes due to effective tax structuring and tax planning. To mitigate tax liability, Google uses a complicated legal structure that has saved it $47.4 billion. Multinationals that have subsidiaries in various countries, including markets where they benefit from lax tax laws let them save an estimated $90 billion in federal income taxes each year. Further, 60% of transactions across the world are between related party entities and involve transfer pricing.
In this context, there is an ever-expanding opportunity for professionals to acquire highly-specialized skills in international tax advisory and litigation. Further, this book will also provide you with an understanding of complex issues involved in this spectrum and as to how can you advise companies to mitigate tax liabilities?
- Get Sample Material in your inbox
- Regular career guidance on email
- Sample Exercises
- Five very useful lessons
- No certification
- Get digital access to entire study material
- Exercises provided - for self evaluation
- Certificate (by courier)
- No Live classes
- Content access for 1 year
- Doubt clearing within 48 hours
- Access to all of Lawsikho.com's courses for 5 years (including new courses launched in this period)
- Immunity from future price increases for 5 years
- Complimentary access to members-only paid Facebook group for exclusive career opportunities and content
- Inclusion of templates and lessons on your request on a priority basis
- Priority pass for personal coaching, doubt-clearing, customer-support
- Free passes and invitations to all Lawsikho events and meet-ups across India
- Direct mentorship from Ramanuj and Abhyuday
- Personal feedback on as many assignments as you want
- Access to Lawsikho alumni network
- Priority processing for articles submitted to iPleaders blog and Superlawyer interview recommendations
Above prices are inclusive of all applicable taxes and charges. Option to convert your payment into two instalments is available on checkout page.
New User? Let's get registered.
Login and let's get started!
We have e-mailed your Free Course Materials!
Explore some other course in our course directoryExplore
We will get back to youClose