Learning objectives of this course
- To learn about the role of SHRM in a digital first organisation
- From perspective of HR
- From the perspective of a startup founder/ CXO, and that of a managing partner of a law firm
- How graduates, MBAs, lawyers and HRs can assist international organisations with HR-related work
- To understand techniques to get international remote opportunities from fast growing startups as HRs
- Learn skills to handle complete work of an HR in a digital first organisation
- How to reach top positions in organisations being an HR and help them to survive in crisis situation
- Getting confidence to handle technology required to do such work
What is unique about this course
- This course is an introductory course focussing on strategic HR for Startups.
- Apart from practical lessons, you will have access to numerous templates.
- You will learn through Lawsikho’s unique teaching methodology, comprising classes, exercises and in-line feedback on your submissions. You will have 1 weekly class of 1 - 1.5 hours and perform 2 exercises in each class. In a week, you will acquire 2 skills.
- You will be given an opportunity to work on one writing assignment during the term of the course that shall be published on the iPleaders blog if it meets our specifications.
- Any doubt regarding a topic shall be addressed within 24 hours.
- In the span of the course, you will need to perform 4 assignments (or 8 simulation exercises) relating to assisting startups.
- To pass the course, you must complete at least 50% of the assignments and attempt an MCQ test. The average study time required is about 1 hour per day, at your own place. If you miss a class, you can watch a recording.
Here is a Skill Arbitrage student doing this for a startup based in Finland, on recruitment-related work, project management and other projects:
Faiz Ehsan, (our learner since August 2021), a college student.
He started by earning INR 20-25K per month and jumped to USD 1200/ INR 1 lakh per month in about a year - he does recruitment-related work, project management and other research and writing work!
Anindita Mani, HR manager in a company in Kolkata, has already started getting paid work, and worked on 7 assignments on Fiverr, in less than 2 months!
She has received more opportunities and has turned down some opportunities because she is already in a full-time job.
Kranti Yeole, lives in Mumbai, has about 10 years experience in HR and was serving notice in her job.
She followed our coaching and got her first lead within three weeks of the course with a Mumbai-based company, with whom she starts work next month and will earn INR 1000/hr, for setting up HR and accounting processes including policies, payroll documentation, accounting process, compliance applicability and operational process.
Sunetra Mukherjee lives in Kolkata and has over 13 years of experience in the HR profession, with a core HR generalist profile. She has obtained her full-time BBA and MBA degrees from Burdwan University.
She had to take a break of nearly 4 years from her career, she wanted to join back.. After studying our course for 3 months, she was able to get an opportunity with a company at a 40% hike.
Under her contract, she is free to pursue remote work as long as it does not conflict with official responsibilities. She also does remote freelancing work for a few other companies in her free time for example Pinnacle Digital Analytics Pvt Ltd. Many Organisations she is associated with as a Recruitment partner like GKB opticals in Kolkata, Jayanta Lamps in Kolkata and Swadesh Softwares in Durgapur etc.
Maksuda Monir, final year law student from Dhaka, Bangladesh, works for 2 long-term clients and also performs independent projects from Upwork and Fiverr.
She is not an HR professional but she has still worked on remote HR projects.
When she was still in college, she started working remotely for a part-time Marketing Officer at ARC287BC Corporation, a research company which works on bicycle tech, based in New Jersey, United States and did administrative and recruitment-related work - she assists them in finding freelancers, and earns USD 300 per month. Since she is a lawyer now, she does legal work for them.
Hiring talent for freelance writing work, social media management, engineers, researchers from Upwork and especially Fiverr.
She also works with other clients.
She also earns USD 150 per month (for 50 hours of work) by working for a long-term client whose products she lists on Amazon.
Anjali Suneja is Strategic and innovative HR with 13+ years of experience in translating business vision into HR initiatives. Over the past few months she has initiated the process and below are some of actions she have undertaken:
For a resort in Jaipur Anjali has been able to draft the policy, helped them to constitute ICC, employee sensitising training and orientation of ICC members are going on.
On Linkedin, one HRBP from a reputed hospital of Ahmedabad (Shrimad Rajchandra Hospital and Research Centre-SRHRC) approached her for reviewing their Anti Sexual Harassment policy and constitution of ICC and he appreciated for the same.
She have 3 client meetings in the pipeline in the second week of March 23, to discuss POSH Implementation at their workplaces.
She have also initiated the process for getting associated with Jaipur WICCI (WOMEN ́S INDIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY) ANTI SEXUAL HARASSMENT COUNCIL.
She has recently been approached by “Metis-POSH Consulting Service LLP”, for an associate position as freelance POSH trainer.
She is also in discussion with TPOs form management institutes of Jaipur, to get associated as a POSH Faculty/guest lecturer. She believes this will help to bring awareness at the root level for future HR Managers.
Let me show you our students who have started achieving these results
Young professional who migrated to Canada in less than 2 years
Chaitali Bagai, a 2021 graduate from Jyoti Vidyapeeth Women's University, Jaipur started performing freelance work after learning skills and obtaining assistance from our team for various projects for international clients. She then shifted to Canada and is working as a recruitment coordinator at CT Bakery (owns Bread Talks brand), Toronto Ontario, Canada.
A recent graduate who performs domestic freelance work in HR
Srishti Mishra, lives in Varanasi, graduated in 2020 from Galgotias University and joined our course in January 2023, received her first lead from a startup HisabKaro in 1 week, did employer branding work on a pro bono basis and also secured a paid content-writing gig with a company dealing in B2B and Vendor Management.
Yes - that is how fast you can get results if you work hard with Skill Arbitrage!
Mid-career professional who started a pan-India consultancy firm
Prachir Sogani, who was running an HR consultancy in Jaipur but was restricted to low-end HR compliance work for Rajasthan-based clients, added 8 new high-value services (drafting, HR documentation, responses to statutory authorities, disciplinary proceedings, etc.) and started serving clients on a pan-India basis, and multiplied his income by several times.
Senior Professional who became a CHRO/HR Head
Ruchi Ahluwalia, HR head at Scania Commercial Vehicles and Carl Zeiss, got a job with Quess Corp, a listed company that is India’s largest private sector employer (employs 400,000 people), as a CHRO within 1 year of joining our courses and learning the skills.
Asgar Ali, a Safety Officer in a Factory, became an HR head in 1 year, and is heading 2 plants at a Heavy Engineering Company ISGEC which employs more than 1000 workers and has a turnover of over 5500 crores!
Professionals who obtained a salary increments/new jobs
Sonika Panghal started studying with us last June. After 4 months of learning HR compliance skills, she received a new job offer and got a hike of 25%! She also received a remote content writing part-time job as well.
Biswajit Bhattarchya has been working in HR compliance for the past 11 years now. After 3-4 months of enrolling in our course, he secured a job offer in a new company in the petrochemicals space (changed sectors) and received a 40% increment in salary!
Swati Sinha is a 2005 BBA graduate. She is based in Bengaluru and is a Co-founder and Director of consulting firm JobsCubicle, The firm mainly is an Executive Search firm for the recruitment and placement of top talent with its clients in the IT, ITES, Telecom, FMCG, Financial Services, Banking, Real Estate and Manufacturing Industries etc.
Though she had a well-established firm, she joined the SkillArbitrage course to Upskill herself and grow her firm further.
She started working on an exercise shared in the course and within 2 weeks she got a new client named Nexturn, a Hyderabad-based startup that deals in software and digital transformation of their clients. She directly got connected with the CEO of the company and now has started assisting him with recruitment. The interviews of candidates are in the final stage and she will be paid once the process of recruitment is over.
She learnt new methods of how to outreach international clients and help them, she will now be working on revamping her LinkedIn and also be regular on it, as she now knows that these strategies can give good results and help her grow their client base.
If you take this course, follow it diligently for a month, do all the exercises but still do not find value in it, or not able to understand or follow it or not find it good for any reason, we will refund the entire course fee to you. It is a 100% money-back guarantee with only one condition, you must pursue it properly for a month. If you don’t find it valuable after that, get your entire money back.
Online 24/7 access
Access study materials via our online portal & via our anroid & iOS apps.
Hard Copy Study Material
You will receive hard copy study material delivered to your address.
Two practical exercises every week, each followed by written feedback.
Live Online Classes
Live online classes based on exercises, allowing questions and feedback.
Convenient Class timings
Classes held after work hours, typically on Sundays or after 8 PM on weekdays.
Live Doubt Clearing
Live doubt clearing for support and one-on-one sessions with mentors.
Here are some of our faculty members
CPO LKS (Law Firm), Top 35 TA PAI Young HR Leaders 2021, Top 100 HRunder40. He is a seasoned HR professional with 17+ years of experience including nine years with the various Big 4 Accounting and Consulting firms like Ernst and Young, Deloitte and PricewaterhouseCoopers where he worked at different mid and senior-level HR strategic roles. He will be taking guest sessions in our strategic HR course.
Note: This is an indicative list of our guest faculty members and not an exhaustive list. We may change the faculty members at any point based on availability.
Testimonial to course
How SkillArbitrage helped in achieving success?
I attended the bootcamp in December by the Skill Arbitrage team. At that time I was actively looking for a course which can really help me to practically implement skills apart from teaching conceptual knowledge. | After the bootcamp,I enrolled for a Diploma in Strategic HR course. As the course progressed,I learnt that this platform is not just another teaching platform,the team here is very dedicated towards helping you achieve your goals. | It first started with teaching some basic concepts and then on every Friday the team used to take a further review on which clients we have pitched to for HR services. Obviously,it is not just about the outcome but the team really helped in overcoming the obstacles along the way such as client objections, how to reply to clients,which platforms we should pitch our services to and how to make a strong profile on those platforms. | The team at Skill arbitrage has been a pillar of support throughout and now also. I have regular meetings with them on resume,Upwork, Linkedin and on full time opportunities. | All of them have only one motive:To make you skilled and make your life better. | I have achieved a good amount of success from this course and am looking for the best opportunities now with their help. | I highly recommend that people should join their course because it's not just merely a course,it's much more than that. | Special thanks to Rishee,Kiran Dahiya,Aastha, Kiran Mandari, Priyanka, Shivani from Skill Arbitrage and Law Sikho for always being there and helping us.
- When it doesn’t have presence in US, but it may have resellers or distributors in Europe
- When it has an office in Europe. Optional: Do this for Canada, US and South East Asia (Philippines and Singapore)
Above prices are inclusive of all applicable taxes and charges.
Printed study material (by courier)
1 online live class/ week (4 weeks)
2 practical or drafting exercises per week (4 weeks)
1 optional writing assignment
Get digital access to entire study material
Access on LMS, Android & iOS app
Instructor feedback on assignments
Doubt clearing on WhatsApp, LMS & classes
Instructor led course with online live classes
Online exams (give exams as per your convenience on given time slots)
Certificate (by courier)
Training for writing and publishing articles
Networking with other students & alumni
Access to updated content online for 3 years
Doubt clearing within 24 hours
How will you clear my doubts and help me if I am struggling to understand or learn a concept?
- In our live classes, you can ask questions, share your screen, receive personal feedback, and have your doubts cleared.
- If you need more help after getting feedback on an assignment or want career advice, you can schedule a private one-on-one call. Our evaluators and mentors are here to assist you and give you advice that's tailored to your needs.
What kind of recruitment and placement support will I get?
- Unique Training Method: We're the sole organization in India offering comprehensive, exercise-based courses.
- Employer Recognition: Many leading employers, law firms, and companies actively seek our high-performing students.
- Career Opportunities: Success in our courses can lead to job placements, internships, and assessment internships in esteemed law firms, with renowned lawyers, and various companies.
- Empowering Learners: We focus on empowering learners with not just knowledge and skills, but also real-world opportunities.
- Dedicated Support Team: Our dedicated team is here to assist you with placements, internships, and freelance opportunities.
- Proven Success: Between April 2021 and June 2023, we've helped over 21,000 students secure job and internship opportunities.
- Media Recognition: Our achievements have been featured in respected media outlets like The Hindu, Business World, and India Education Diary.
- Impressive Value: Our students have secured over Rs. 2.7 Crore (USD 330,000) worth of work, with records of INR 30 LPA (USD 37,500) domestically and INR 50 LPA (USD 62,500) internationally.
- Comprehensive Support: From day one, our placement team guides you in setting goals, crafting standout CVs, enhancing interview skills, and supporting your critical first month on the job or during an internship.
- Trusted Recruiters: We've built strong collaborations with recruiters who prefer hiring our well-trained students.
- Competitive Edge: Partnering with us gives you an edge in the job market and opens doors to exciting career prospects.