All waitlist participants shall be informed about the next enrollment date
A lot of legal and contractual work needs to be undertaken if you are setting up an e-commerce website, a wallet for your startup or a payments related startup. Cross-border legal risks need to be managed. Data protection and consumer-related concerns need to be kept in mind. These concerns need to be addressed while designing business processes.
This course is designed to enable you to identify and deal with legal issues impacting e-commerce or fin-tech startup and satisfactorily address them in business design. It will be useful for professionals (CAs, CSs, lawyers) business owners and those who are working in positions that require handling these issues.
Who should take this course?
- Government officials
- Officers in public-private partnership projects
What is the career potential after doing this course?
- Legal framework for structuring e-commerce portals
- Contractual arrangements required for an e-commerce portal
- How to create Terms of Service and Privacy Policies
- Responsibility of the platform in case of a data breach, cyber attacks and hacking
- Legal risk mitigation mechanisms for e-commerce portals
- FDI in e-commerce ventures and the fin-tech sector
- Consumer rights in case of e-commerce transactions
- How to enforce your rights against counterfeit products sold through e-commerce sites
- RBI regulation of the fin-tech sector
- Digital authentication and electronic contracts
- Aadhar enabled payment system and Unified payment interface of India
- How e-wallets work and how your startup can create e-wallets
- Regulation of payment gateways
- Payment banks-case study of Airtel and Paytm
- Legal validity of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies
- How GDPR impacts the Indian IT industry
- Role of Data Protection Officer under GDPR
- Law firms
- In-house legal teams of companies
- Central and state governments
- Independent litigators
What is unique about this course?
- The course is not limited to a provision-by-provision study of some statutes and associated case laws alone
- The course trains you on different kinds of actual work that is required to be performed by lawyers and other professionals. After finishing the course, you will know as much practical knowledge as a lawyer working at a big law firm will know after a year or two of experience
- It is not a mere theoretical study, but all the lessons are based on the practical application of the topics dealt with in the course
- You will get personal attention and coaching from the trainers, and any doubt regarding a topic shall be addressed within 48 hours
- You will be given an opportunity to work on two writing assignments during the term of the course that shall be published either on iPleaders blog or any other industry publications if it meets our specifications
- In the span of the course, you shall be accessed over 3 subjective-based exercises relating to the course topics that shall help you to understand the practical aspects of the subject
- The course is tough and intensive, you will not be awarded the certificate unless you complete all the 3 subjective exercises and 2 writing assignments, as mentioned above.
Industry Academia Panel
Founder, Signzy Technologies, featured in Forbes 30 under 30
Founding Partner, Cyberjure Legal Consulting
Our Special Features
- SELF PACED
- ONLINE EXAMS
- PERSONAL COACHING
- ANDROID & IOS APP
Above prices are inclusive of all applicable taxes and charges.
- Get Sample Material in your inbox
- Regular career guidance on email
- Sample Exercises
- Five very useful lessons
- No certification
- Get digital access to entire study material
- Exercises provided - for self evaluation
- Certificate (by courier)
- No Live classes
- Content access for 1 year
- Doubt clearing within 48 hours
- Access to all of Lawsikho.com's courses for 4 years (including new courses launched in this period)
- Immunity from future price increases for 4 years
- Complimentary access to members-only paid Facebook group for exclusive career opportunities and content
- Inclusion of templates and lessons on your request on a priority basis
- Priority pass for personal coaching, doubt-clearing, customer-support
- Free passes and invitations to all Lawsikho events and meet-ups across India
- Direct mentorship from Ramanuj and Abhyuday
- Personal feedback on as many assignments as you want
- Access to Lawsikho alumni network
- Priority processing for articles submitted to iPleaders blog and Superlawyer interview recommendations
We recommend that you should have completed your Higher Secondary / Class XII from a recognized Board / University. In the case of foreign nationals, you should have completed the equivalent of Higher Secondary in India in your respective country. You should also be comfortable with the English language and using a computer. However, we have no formal pre-qualification requirements because we are not a University or college. Anyone who wants to learn is welcome to join our courses.
A person can visit the official website of LawSikho and find the relevant course and see the course syllabus, learning objectives and even a list of weekly exercises. You can also subscribe for free sample material. If more clarification about the course is needed, feel free to chat with our online chat specialist. You could also call us on our landline number, +91 11 40845203 for further assistance.