A lot of legal and contractual work needs to be undertaken if you are setting up an e-commerce website, a wallet for your startup or a payments related startup. Cross-border legal risks need to be managed. Data protection and consumer-related concerns need to be kept in mind. These concerns need to be addressed while designing business processes.
This course is designed to enable you to identify and deal with legal issues impacting e-commerce or fin-tech startup and satisfactorily address them in the business design. It will be useful for professionals (CAs, CSs, lawyers) business owners and those who are working in positions that require handling these issues.
- Get Sample Material in your inbox
- Regular career guidance on email
- Sample Exercises
- Five very useful lessons
- No certification
- Access to all of Lawsikho.com's courses for 5 years (including new courses launched in this period)
- Immunity from future price increases for 5 years
- Complimentary access to members-only paid Facebook group for exclusive career opportunities and content
- Inclusion of templates and lessons on your request on a priority basis
- Priority pass for personal coaching, doubt-clearing, customer-support
- Free passes and invitations to all Lawsikho events and meet-ups across India
- Direct mentorship from Ramanuj and Abhyuday
- Personal feedback on as many assignments as you want
- Access to Lawsikho alumni network
- Priority processing for articles submitted to iPleaders blog and Superlawyer interview recommendations
- Get digital access to entire study material
- Exercises provided - for self evaluation
- Certificate (by courier)
- No Live classes
- Content access for 1 year
- Doubt clearing within 48 hours
Above prices are inclusive of all applicable taxes and charges. Option to convert your payment into two instalments is available on checkout page.
New User? Let's get registered.
Login and let's get started!
We have e-mailed your Free Course Materials!
Explore some other course in our course directoryExplore
We will get back to youClose