All waitlist participants shall be informed about the next enrollment date
Many non-profit organizations, political parties, and nongovernment organizations receive substantial help for their operations from foreign donations. How are these donations regulated? If you are an NGO founder or manager or are a professional looking to advise NGOs and wish to learn about the practical and operational issues involved in obtaining foreign donations, FCRA registration and other compliance requirements.
Who should take this course?
- NGO Officials
- NGO Consultants
- Funding Agency Officials
What is the career potential after doing this course?
- What exactly is a foreign contribution and who or what is considered a foreign source
- How you can obtain FCRA registration or prior permission - the documentation and time required and challenges you are likely to face
- How you can use the money received as foreign contribution and what are the restrictions
- What is the compliance required for entities receiving foreign donations
- Cancellation of FCRA registration
- In-house legal teams of companies
- Central and state governments
What is unique about this course?
- The course is not limited to a provision-by-provision study of some statutes and associated case laws alone.
- The course trains you on different kinds of actual work that is required to be performed by lawyers and other professionals. After finishing the course, you will know as much practical knowledge as a lawyer working at a big law firm will know after a year or two of experience.
- It is not a mere theoretical study, but all the lessons are based on the practical application of the topics dealt with in the course.
- You will get personal attention and coaching from the trainers, and any doubt regarding a topic shall be addressed within 48 hours.
- You will be given an opportunity to work on two writing assignments during the term of the course that shall be published either on iPleaders blog or any other industry publications if it meets our specifications.
- In the span of the course, you shall be accessed over 3 subjective-based exercises relating to the course topics that shall help you to understand the practical aspects of the subject.
- The course is tough and intensive, and you will not be awarded the certificate unless you complete all the 3 subjective exercises and 2 writing assignments, as mentioned above.
Industry Academia Panel
COO and Co-Founder, LawSikho
Executive Director, Financial Management Services Foundation and Chartered Accountant
Our Special Features
- SELF PACED
- ONLINE EXAMS
- PERSONAL COACHING
- ANDROID & IOS APP
Above prices are inclusive of all applicable taxes and charges. Option to convert your payment into two instalments is available on checkout page.
- Get Sample Material in your inbox
- Regular career guidance on email
- Sample Exercises
- Five very useful lessons
- No certification
- Get digital access to entire study material
- Exercises provided - for self evaluation
- Certificate (by courier)
- No Live classes
- Content access for 1 year
- Doubt clearing within 48 hours
- Access to all of Lawsikho.com's courses for 4 years (including new courses launched in this period)
- Immunity from future price increases for 4 years
- Complimentary access to members-only paid Facebook group for exclusive career opportunities and content
- Inclusion of templates and lessons on your request on a priority basis
- Priority pass for personal coaching, doubt-clearing, customer-support
- Free passes and invitations to all Lawsikho events and meet-ups across India
- Direct mentorship from Ramanuj and Abhyuday
- Personal feedback on as many assignments as you want
- Access to Lawsikho alumni network
- Priority processing for articles submitted to iPleaders blog and Superlawyer interview recommendations