The Goods and Services Tax is a tax that revamped the structure of indirect taxes in July 2017. However, frequent clarifications on applicability and changes in implementation dates have resulted in significant confusion about the interpretation and implementation of the new tax regime.
This course addresses the requirements for concept clarity in Goods and Services Tax and provides comprehensive guidance on interpreting various ‘points of interest’ in the law. It also covers a good deal of the procedural requirements addressing the ‘how-to’ questions.
It explains in simple language, yet precisely where the taxable event lies and how the tax should actually be calculated, deducted and paid. It can significantly help employees who are engaged in GST implementation for their employers as well as consultants and practitioners who intend to take up GST as an area of practice.
- Get Sample Material in your inbox
- Regular career guidance on email
- Sample Exercises
- Five very useful lessons
- No certification
- Get digital access to entire study material
- Exercises provided - for self evaluation
- Certificate (by courier)
- No Live classes
- Content access for 1 year
- Doubt clearing within 48 hours
- Access to all of Lawsikho.com's courses for 5 years (including new courses launched in this period)
- Immunity from future price increases for 5 years
- Complimentary access to members-only paid Facebook group for exclusive career opportunities and content
- Inclusion of templates and lessons on your request on a priority basis
- Priority pass for personal coaching, doubt-clearing, customer-support
- Free passes and invitations to all Lawsikho events and meet-ups across India
- Direct mentorship from Ramanuj and Abhyuday
- Personal feedback on as many assignments as you want
- Access to Lawsikho alumni network
- Priority processing for articles submitted to iPleaders blog and Superlawyer interview recommendations
Above prices are inclusive of all applicable taxes and charges. Option to convert your payment into two instalments is available on checkout page.
New User? Let's get registered.
Login and let's get started!
We have e-mailed your Free Course Materials!
Explore some other course in our course directoryExplore
We will let you know when we take more enrollments.
We will get back to youClose