All waitlist participants shall be informed about the next enrollment date
Whether you are working with a Government department or with an entity that has entered into a public-private partnership or an entity that wishes to submit tenders for government projects, you would need to be aware of the procurement and tendering systems that the Government uses.
Seeing as quite a few entities are up for supplying products or services to the Government, it helps to know how exactly the Government procures goods or services and what are guidelines they follow for this process. Even an aware citizen might be interested in this area.
Who should take this course?
- Government officials
- Officers in public-private partnership projects
What is the career potential after doing this course?
- What is the framework for the procurement of goods and services by the Government; what are the procurement cycles and general financial rules?
- What are the different types of contracts which the Government enters into with private parties - PPP contracts and concessionaire agreements
- Tender enquiries, terms and bidding systems, what you need to be careful of while submitting a tender
- How unfair bidding practices are regulated, anti-corruption and whistle-blowing
- Role of CVC and writ jurisdiction
- Law firms
- In-house legal teams of companies
- Central and state governments
- Independent litigators
What is unique about this course?
- The course is not limited to a provision-by-provision study of some statutes and associated case laws alone
- The course trains you on different kinds of actual work that is required to be performed by lawyers and other professionals. After finishing the course, you will know as much practical knowledge as a lawyer working at a big law firm will know after a year or two of experience
- It is not a mere theoretical study, but all the lessons are based on the practical application of the topics dealt with in the course
- You will get personal attention and coaching from the trainers, and any doubt regarding a topic shall be addressed within 48 hours
- You will be given an opportunity to work on two writing assignments during the term of the course that shall be published either on iPleaders blog or any other industry publications if it meets our specifications
- In the span of the course, you shall be accessed over 3 subjective-based exercises relating to the course topics that shall help you to understand the practical aspects of the subject
- The course is tough and intensive, you will not be awarded the certificate unless you complete all the 3 subjective exercises and 2 writing assignments, as mentioned above.
Industry Academia Panel
COO and Co-Founder, LawSikho
Co-founder and Chief Knowledge Officer, LawSikho
Principal at Innove Law
Manager Legal at Global Energy Pvt. Ltd.
Arbitrator, Mediator, FIII, & Senior Executive (Law) at Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Our Special Features
- SELF PACED
- ONLINE EXAMS
- PERSONAL COACHING
- ANDROID & IOS APP
- Get Sample Material in your inbox
- Regular career guidance on email
- Sample Exercises
- Five very useful lessons
- No certification
- Get digital access to entire study material
- Exercises provided - for self evaluation
- Certificate (by courier)
- No Live classes
- Content access for 1 year
- Doubt clearing within 48 hours
- Access to all of Lawsikho.com's courses for 4 years (including new courses launched in this period)
- Immunity from future price increases for 4 years
- Complimentary access to members-only paid Facebook group for exclusive career opportunities and content
- Inclusion of templates and lessons on your request on a priority basis
- Priority pass for personal coaching, doubt-clearing, customer-support
- Free passes and invitations to all Lawsikho events and meet-ups across India
- Direct mentorship from Ramanuj and Abhyuday
- Personal feedback on as many assignments as you want
- Access to Lawsikho alumni network
- Priority processing for articles submitted to iPleaders blog and Superlawyer interview recommendations
Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, none of our courses is recognised, accredited, or validated by any university, government or third party. We consider government regulatory standards as an impediment to offering high-quality courses we offer at an affordable cost, offering informal, non recognised courses rather than collaborating with formal universities.
This course is offered as a skill development course by a private company. LawSikho is India’s leading online legal education provider and provides high-quality legal courses that teach you how to do practical legal work as required by the industry.
For any recruiter or client, what matters the most is whether you possess the relevant skills to match their needs and serve their interests. We will train you in rare and important skills that are highly in-demand and our initiative is one of a kind.
Experts review the syllabus and course content for all the courses. These experts are drawn from law firms and the industry at large. The course is conceptualised, coordinated and marketed by LawSikho, a venture that aims to make justice accessible to people from all walks of life through access to superior legal knowledge.
The legal industry knows and respects our work, and they know that anyone who finished our course and obtained certification has a certain level of knowledge and skills. If nothing else, you will be appreciated for the knowledge and skills you would acquire through our courses and would be able to demonstrate after due completion.
We recommend that you should have completed your Higher Secondary / Class XII from a recognized Board / University. In the case of foreign nationals, you should have completed the equivalent of Higher Secondary in India in your respective country. You should also be comfortable with the English language and using a computer. However, we have no formal pre-qualification requirements because we are not a University or college. Anyone who wants to learn is welcome to join our courses.