According to the World Bank, India has a total export of 294,364,490.16 in thousands of US$ and total imports of 444,052,353.84 in thousands of US$. The country-wise data shows that China’s share of India’s imports grew from 11.6 percent in FY2013-14 to 13.7 percent in FY2018-19, while the share of imports from the US grew from 4.9 percent to 6.9 percent in the same period. These data just tell us about how immensely the trade relating to imports and exports is growing in the country.
The stability of India’s import-export landscape is encouraging for foreign businesses considering investing in the country which calls for a better understanding of the laws pertaining to it.
This course provides comprehensive knowledge of the regulations and procedures applicable to exports and imports and the relevant financing facilities. This course has been created after consulting several senior customs officers and lawyers.
Anyone who wishes to start import export in their existing business or wants to set up an import-export business or wants to consult a client in this regard would find it really useful.
- Get Sample Material in your inbox
- Regular career guidance on email
- Sample Exercises
- Five very useful lessons
- No certification
- Get digital access to entire study material
- Exercises provided - for self evaluation
- Certificate (by courier)
- No Live classes
- Content access for 1 year
- Doubt clearing within 48 hours
- Access to all of Lawsikho.com's courses for 5 years (including new courses launched in this period)
- Immunity from future price increases for 5 years
- Complimentary access to members-only paid Facebook group for exclusive career opportunities and content
- Inclusion of templates and lessons on your request on a priority basis
- Priority pass for personal coaching, doubt-clearing, customer-support
- Free passes and invitations to all Lawsikho events and meet-ups across India
- Direct mentorship from Ramanuj and Abhyuday
- Personal feedback on as many assignments as you want
- Access to Lawsikho alumni network
- Priority processing for articles submitted to iPleaders blog and Superlawyer interview recommendations
Above prices are inclusive of all applicable taxes and charges. Option to convert your payment into two instalments is available on checkout page.
New User? Let's get registered.
Login and let's get started!
We have e-mailed your Free Course Materials!
Explore some other course in our course directoryExplore
We will let you know when we take more enrollments.
We will get back to youClose