All waitlist participants shall be informed about the next enrollment date
This course offers a detailed overview of Intellectual Property Law. Offering key insights regarding the impact of IP for businesses or career opportunities related to Intellectual Property Management. It also encompasses Copyright, Trademark, Patent, GI, Trade Secrets, and Designs as well as Technology transfers.
Entrepreneurs can learn how to transform their game-changing products and services into quantifiable market value and trump competition by understanding Intellectual Property Law
Working professionals and freelancing creative professionals can learn how to signal the current and potential value of their offerings to prospective clients, current stakeholders and competitors.
It is critical for practicing lawyers to up their game by enrolling in the intellectual property law course to protecting their clients by preventing rivals from patenting related inventions or preventing the misuse of their trademarks.
There is a growing body of research that shows a positive correlation between an organization growth trajectory and access to capital and patenting.
Students can enhance their output and create a formidable CV during internships by understanding the IP systems and their role in the economy through patents and other types of IPs. Patents are being aggressively used in opportunistic patents.
The evolving digital technologies are able to copy and disseminate unique intellectual achievements which leave a large section of the population vulnerable to vested interests
Even leaving aside people dealing with the legal segment, scientists, authors, inventors, creative artists, etc. all need to be aware of if and how their intellectual property can be registered and protected.
If you are in or advising any industry dealing with many creative talents, you must take this course - it can guide you on which of your creations can be registered as intellectual properties, how these can be protected and how you can monetize your creations.
Who should take this course?
- Decision-makers and officers in IP driven companies and media and entertainment companies
- Lawyers looking to build a practice in trademark law, copyright law or patent disputes
- Law students looking to work in IP law firms in big law firms
- Entrepreneurs and directors who want to master legal aspects of intellectual property
What is the career potential after doing this course?
- Owing to their enormous contribution to the domestic and global economy at large, it has been established that intellectual property needs to be protected to ensure that the consumers are able to purchase safe and guaranteed products while industries can depend on the adequate enforcement of their patents, trademarks and copyrights.
- Enforced IP rights stand to help the consumers make adequately well-informed choices regarding the authenticity and quality of products and services offered. A recent survey shows that the number of trademark and patent filings has increased by more than 20 times in the last few years.
- An IPR is a critical tool that offers a competitive advantage, effectively negotiate and build industry-wise partnerships Intellectual Property rights are a catalyst to encourage innovation across industries and reward entrepreneurial endeavours.
- Understand the different types of intellectual properties
- Understand which creations can be secured by copyright, how these can be registered, licensed and monetized
- Forming a trademark strategy, the procedure for registration and dealing with oppositions and litigation, licensing and monetizing trademark
- Copyrights and trademarks in cyberspace
- Understanding the patentability of a product or process, the procedure for filing an application and registration, licensing and assignment of patents and dealing with litigation
- Designs and registration of designs
- What are Geographical Indications
- What are trade secrets
- Understanding technology transfers
- Understanding how employees and intellectual property are closely connected
- Law firms
- In-house legal teams of companies
- Central and state governments
- Independent litigators
What is unique about this course?
- The course is not limited to a provision-by-provision study of some statutes and associated case laws alone
- The course trains you on different kinds of actual work that is required to be performed by lawyers and other professionals. After finishing the course, you will know as much practical knowledge as a lawyer working at a big law firm will know after a year or two of experience.
- It is not a mere theoretical study, but all the lessons are based on the practical application of the topics dealt with in the course.
- You will get personal attention and coaching from the trainers, and any doubt regarding a topic shall be addressed within 48 hours.
- You will be given an opportunity to work on two writing assignments during the term of the course that shall be published either on iPleaders blog or any other industry publications if it meets our specifications.
- In the span of the course, you shall be accessed over 3 subjective-based exercises relating to the course topics that shall help you to understand the practical aspects of the subject.
- The course is tough and intensive, and you will not be awarded the certificate unless you complete all the 3 subjective exercises and 2 writing assignments, as mentioned above.
Industry Academia Panel
COO and Co-Founder, LawSikho
Counsel, Legal, Corporate Strategy, SREI Group
Specialist, Intellectual Property, Ex-Partner, Obhan & Associates
Associate Partner at Sujata Chaudhri IP Attorneys
Managing Attorney, IP Lex Global Services
Our Special Features
- SELF PACED
- ONLINE EXAMS
- PERSONAL COACHING
- ANDROID & IOS APP
Above prices are inclusive of all applicable taxes and charges. Option to convert your payment into two instalments is available on checkout page.
- Get Sample Material in your inbox
- Regular career guidance on email
- Sample Exercises
- Five very useful lessons
- No certification
- Get digital access to entire study material
- Exercises provided - for self evaluation
- Certificate (by courier)
- No Live classes
- Content access for 1 year
- Doubt clearing within 48 hours
- Access to all of Lawsikho.com's courses for 4 years (including new courses launched in this period)
- Immunity from future price increases for 4 years
- Complimentary access to members-only paid Facebook group for exclusive career opportunities and content
- Inclusion of templates and lessons on your request on a priority basis
- Priority pass for personal coaching, doubt-clearing, customer-support
- Free passes and invitations to all Lawsikho events and meet-ups across India
- Direct mentorship from Ramanuj and Abhyuday
- Personal feedback on as many assignments as you want
- Access to Lawsikho alumni network
- Priority processing for articles submitted to iPleaders blog and Superlawyer interview recommendations