Legal due diligence is an essential precursor to any investment or finance transaction and these transactions depend on how things turn out during a due diligence exercise. Effective due diligence can be the perfect guide for making investment-related decisions and therefore, skills that would help to conduct effective due diligence can be very helpful to any lawyer or consultant advising a client on any investment and loan transaction. If you are working in the M&A division of a law firm or in the legal department of an investor, the ability to conduct an effective due diligence exercise is something you cannot afford to not possess. Similarly, this skill is also very relevant for bankers and financiers.
This book will guide you to approach a due diligence exercise in a systematic manner and identify issues as well as make appropriate presentations in a due diligence report.
- Get Sample Material in your inbox
- Regular career guidance on email
- Sample Exercises
- Five very useful lessons
- No certification
- Access to all of Lawsikho.com's courses for 5 years (including new courses launched in this period)
- Immunity from future price increases for 5 years
- Complimentary access to members-only paid Facebook group for exclusive career opportunities and content
- Inclusion of templates and lessons on your request on a priority basis
- Priority pass for personal coaching, doubt-clearing, customer-support
- Free passes and invitations to all Lawsikho events and meet-ups across India
- Direct mentorship from Ramanuj and Abhyuday
- Personal feedback on as many assignments as you want
- Access to Lawsikho alumni network
- Priority processing for articles submitted to iPleaders blog and Superlawyer interview recommendations
Above prices are inclusive of all applicable taxes and charges. Option to convert your payment into two instalments is available on checkout page.
New User? Let's get registered.
Login and let's get started!
We have e-mailed your Free Course Materials!
Explore some other course in our course directoryExplore
We will get back to youClose