All waitlist participants shall be informed about the next enrollment date
Get acquainted with the legal system, including the structure of Indian laws and regulations and the working of Indian courts and tribunals. This is taught in a practical way without the use of any jargon. It will enable you to handle disputes and legal proceedings in India and work with Indian lawyers effectively.
Who should take this course?
- Non-Lawyers interested in understanding the Indian Legal system
- Government officials
What is the career potential after doing this course?
- For non-lawyers - This course will take you through how statutes and regulations get their legal standing. You will learn how to read laws, how to detect violations and how laws are enforced. You will be well informed to know what to discuss with your lawyer on any legal question and will help you to frame strategies.
- For new to the game lawyers - You will learn the practical aspects of the law such as procedure for filing of cases in courts, court fee calculation and how much to charge your client from current market trends, basically, things that they don't teach you in law school.
- For businesses - This course offers you an insight into laws and regulations that need to be kept in mind while setting up your business. From getting approval from regulatory tribunals for filing an appeal against a rejection, this course will help you be prepared before you can appoint an in-house counsel.
- In-house legal teams of companies
- Central and state governments
What is unique about this course?
- The course is not limited to a provision-by-provision study of some statutes and associated case laws alone
- The course trains you on different kinds of actual work that is required to be performed by lawyers and other professionals. After finishing the course, you will know as much practical knowledge as a lawyer working at a big law firm will know after a year or two of experience
- It is not a mere theoretical study, but all the lessons are based on the practical application of the topics dealt with in the course
- You will get personal attention and coaching from the trainers, and any doubt regarding a topic shall be addressed within 48 hours
- You will be given an opportunity to work on two writing assignments during the term of the course that shall be published either on iPleaders blog or any other industry publications if it meets our specifications
- In the span of the course, you shall be accessed over 3 subjective-based exercises relating to the course topics that shall help you to understand the practical aspects of the subject
- The course is tough and intensive, you will not be awarded the certificate unless you complete all the 3 subjective exercises and 2 writing assignments, as mentioned above.
Our Special Features
- SELF PACED
- ONLINE EXAMS
- PERSONAL COACHING
- ANDROID & IOS APP
- Get Sample Material in your inbox
- Regular career guidance on email
- Sample Exercises
- Five very useful lessons
- No certification
- Get digital access to entire study material
- Exercises provided - for self evaluation
- Certificate (by courier)
- No Live classes
- Content access for 1 year
- Doubt clearing within 48 hours
- Access to all of Lawsikho.com's courses for 4 years (including new courses launched in this period)
- Immunity from future price increases for 4 years
- Complimentary access to members-only paid Facebook group for exclusive career opportunities and content
- Inclusion of templates and lessons on your request on a priority basis
- Priority pass for personal coaching, doubt-clearing, customer-support
- Free passes and invitations to all Lawsikho events and meet-ups across India
- Direct mentorship from Ramanuj and Abhyuday
- Personal feedback on as many assignments as you want
- Access to Lawsikho alumni network
- Priority processing for articles submitted to iPleaders blog and Superlawyer interview recommendations
Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, none of our courses is recognised, accredited, or validated by any university, government or third party. We consider government regulatory standards as an impediment to offering high-quality courses we offer at an affordable cost, offering informal, non recognised courses rather than collaborating with formal universities.
This course is offered as a skill development course by a private company. LawSikho is India’s leading online legal education provider and provides high-quality legal courses that teach you how to do practical legal work as required by the industry.
For any recruiter or client, what matters the most is whether you possess the relevant skills to match their needs and serve their interests. We will train you in rare and important skills that are highly in-demand and our initiative is one of a kind.
Experts review the syllabus and course content for all the courses. These experts are drawn from law firms and the industry at large. The course is conceptualised, coordinated and marketed by LawSikho, a venture that aims to make justice accessible to people from all walks of life through access to superior legal knowledge.
The legal industry knows and respects our work, and they know that anyone who finished our course and obtained certification has a certain level of knowledge and skills. If nothing else, you will be appreciated for the knowledge and skills you would acquire through our courses and would be able to demonstrate after due completion.
We recommend that you should have completed your Higher Secondary / Class XII from a recognized Board / University. In the case of foreign nationals, you should have completed the equivalent of Higher Secondary in India in your respective country. You should also be comfortable with the English language and using a computer. However, we have no formal pre-qualification requirements because we are not a University or college. Anyone who wants to learn is welcome to join our courses.