BOOST YOUR CHHATTISGARH CIVIL JUDGE (JUNIOR DIVISION) MAINS EXAM PREPARATION WITH OUR MOCK TEST SERIES BASED ON THE RECENT PATTERN OF EXAM!
From this course you would be getting:
- 12 Mocks based on the recent Exam Pattern of Chhattisgarh Civil Judge (Junior Division).
- Access to Model Answers and Detailed Evaluations of the submissions along with expert feedback.
- Comprehensive support and guidance will be provided throughout the interview process.
- Additional complimentary support: Counselling as well as doubt resolution support.
- Link to Daily Thorough Newspaper Analysis.
- Daily Current Affairs.
- All India Ranking to check one’s level of preparation.
Price Rs. 499/-
- Where can I find Mock Tests on the exact pattern of the Chhattisgarh Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination?
- How can I fool-proof my Chhattisgarh Civil Judge (Junior Division) Mains Exam preparation?
- What are the last-minute tips to succeed in the Chhattisgarh Civil Judge (Junior Division) Mains Exam preparation?
- How can I manage Law School studies along with Judiciary Preparation?
If you are preparing for the Chhattisgarh Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination and these questions still come to your mind then LawSikho is here to answer all these questions. First let us look at the pattern of the examination.
Pattern of Chhattisgarh Civil Judge Mains (Junior Division) Examination:
Date of Chhattisgarh Civil Judge (Junior Division) Mains Exam- To be Notified
(Vacancies for Chhattisgarh Civil Judge (Junior Division)- 49)
Syllabus for Mains Examination for Chhattisgarh Civil Judge (Junior Division) Mains Exam:
Chhattisgarh Civil Judge (Junior Division) Exam is slightly difficult to crack due to high competition and Hindi speaking state. However, with proper strategy and guidance, a student can easily crack the examination. On analysis of previous year papers, it can be said that the level of difficulty of the exam is moderate to difficult questions.
Chhattisgarh Civil Judge (Junior Division) Mains Exam is a qualifying examination and the marks scored in mains and interview will be added in the final selection. A candidate should keep the following things in mind while appearing for Chhattisgarh Civil Judge (Junior Division) Exam:
- Solve as many mocks as you can.
- Analyse your performance in Mocks and work on the areas where you score less.
- Properly revise all the subjects.
- Efficiently manage the time to attempt all the questions.
- Write your answers in a structured manner, state all important points along with relevant case laws on the topic.
Common Challenges that Chhattisgarh Civil Judge Mains Examination aspirants face before Exams:
- Time Management: As suggested from the pattern above, the key to crack the Mains examination is found in picking the right questions and giving each question only as much time as is required to help one qualify. For example, analysing the question and structuring the answer before attempting the question will help in covering all important points.
- Not practising enough: Once you have worked on clearing your basics, practice, practice and only practice is the remaining most crucial element of the examination. On an average one should be solving 4-5 Test Papers on a weekly basis up to the date of examination to be fully prepared with the kind of questions that may be tested.
- Not Analysing Test Scores: Analysing where you are lagging in attaining more than 60% marks in the tests, this will help you in performing better in actual exams. Identifying the weaker subjects and start working on improvisation, this will increase the chance of scoring higher marks in Mains Examination.
- Simulated environment : Students should always solve tests in a simulated exam-like environment with a timer on. It will help them to get a hold of time and perform better in exams.
- Attempt All questions: While attempting all the questions can improve your chances of scoring more, it's important to allocate sufficient time to each question. Answer the questions in a serial order as per the word limit.Poor time management can result in errors and have a negative impact on your overall score.
Mock Schedule for Chhattisgarh Civil Judge (Junior Division) Mains Exam:
Note- The mocks are time bound in nature, in order to provide you with an actual feel of the exam. You would thus be required to take them at the date and time scheduled for the examination. However, if due to some reason you are not able to appear for the Mock at the time fixed, delayed submissions are accepted as well.
Who can Enrol for this Course?
All serious aspirants who wish to leave no stone unturned and fool-proof their Chhattisgarh Civil Judge (Junior Division) Exam preparation.
Above prices are inclusive of all applicable taxes and charges.
12 Mocks based on the recent pattern of the Chhattisgarh Civil Judge (Junior Division) Mains Exam.
Model Answers and Detailed Evaluations of the submissions along with expert feedback.
Comprehensive support and guidance will be provided throughout the interview process.
Simulated Exam Like Environment with Time Bound Mocks.
All India Rank lists will be provided after every exam.