Why take this Course?
- For many of you English, logical reasoning, Maths, GK is comparatively easier than this one large chunk of the CLAT exam: Legal Aptitude!
- It can be broken down mostly into two parts: legal reasoning and legal GK. Both can give a tough time to even the most diligent and ambitious students, especially because they are taught so unsystematically.
- Sometimes you might find the correct answers to legal reasoning questions completely unpredictable, even after reading tons of legal aptitude modules and answering a truckload of mock tests dished out by coaching centres.
- The same goes for Legal GK. You study a lot and pray that a few things from inside what you read actually comes and not all of it is a huge waste of time. Basically, spray and pray! That's how legal reasoning is taught by people in the CLAT coaching industry. You will see that the books in the market have the same approach too.
- How can no one come up with a simple method to solve these questions that work every time?
- We created this course with a single focus: take this uncertainty out of legal reasoning and legal GK preparation. Our students should be empowered to answer even the most difficult questions super fast and with 90-100% accuracy.
- We also know you have really less time to prepare in most cases, so our methodology is to teach you very quickly the necessary skill that will keep you ahead of the curve rather than dump a lot of knowledge on you. By the time you are done with a couple of modules of the course, you will see that answering legal reasoning questions is becoming ridiculously easy!
- The course’s legal knowledge will help you in two ways: speed up solving legal reasoning questions, and answer legal GK questions with confidence.
- We dare say, even when you are in one of the top law schools, you will think of the material we are giving you and say "Why aren’t all the legal courses we study made as well as what I learned in my LawSikho legal aptitude course?”.
- In fact, when people are envious in the future of your conceptual knowledge about various areas of law, or you are appreciated in your internships, you know exactly who to thank for giving you a headstart!
- On the other hand, if you have an interest in learning a lot of law, as much as you can before joining the law school, this course will still be a wonderful resource for you. Treat this as a library, not everything is to be read right now but prioritized.
- Let's not get ahead of ourselves. You are yet to crack CLAT. Let's prepare you for that first.
- Remember that there are two key elements to cracking CLAT. What are these two? One is a skill, a function of which is speed. The other is the presence of the mind. You got to be alert and cracking with an absolute unwavering focus. We know, because both the founders of LawSikho topped the law entrances of their time and trained thousands of aspirants including toppers over several years.
- We have a unique and very effective approach to teaching legal reasoning and legal GK both. It saves preparation time. You can follow this even at the last moment, with a few days to go for the exam, though we will suggest you start using this as soon as possible.
- We promise you, there is no easier way to score high in legal aptitude than what you get through this course. You might be upset over all the time you wasted at any of the coaching centers, but that's about the only bad feeling. It gets much better when you actually crack CLAT!
- If you aim at acing the Legal Reasoning section in the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), then this course is a must for you.
Who should take this course?
A law aspirant, of course!
What is unique about this course?
- 20 Hours of Legal Reasoning (LR) and Legal Aptitude (LA) teaching
- Guidance video as to who all can apply for the examination and top colleges you can opt for
- Videos on Tricks to solve certain kinds of questions of CLAT. Example: How to use the option of elimination, How to identify the right answer of legal reasoning when you have no time to read lengthy facts etc.
- Practice MCQ’s on the lines of the dynamic nature of examination with every chapter for better practice.
- Mocks on LA/LR portion for holistic practice before the examination.
- A library to learn all the laws you might possibly need, much more than any of the coaching centres can ever give you.
- Online discussions and doubt clearing inside the private learning platform.
- A 15 minutes strategy call with one of the faculties to guide you personally.
This course is recognized by the National Skill Development Corporation, a PPP under the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship of the Government of India. You will receive a certificate cobranded by NSDC and Skill India on successful completion.
This is how the certificate from NSDC and Skill India will look as per the current applicable format (may change as per the approval authorities):
Our Special Features
- SELF PACED
- ONLINE EXAMS
- PERSONAL COACHING
- ANDROID & IOS APP
Above prices are inclusive of all applicable taxes and charges.
- Get Sample Material in your inbox
- Regular career guidance on email
- Sample Exercises
- Five very useful lessons
- No Certification for Free Material
- Networking with LawSikho
- Doubt clearing in 24-48 hours
- Content Access for 1 year
- Access to all of Lawsikho.com's courses for 4 years (including new courses launched in this period)
- Immunity from future price increases for 4 years
- Complimentary access to members-only paid Facebook group for exclusive career opportunities and content
- Inclusion of templates and lessons on your request on a priority basis
- Priority pass for personal coaching, doubt-clearing, customer-support
- Free passes and invitations to all Lawsikho events and meet-ups across India
- Direct mentorship from Ramanuj and Abhyuday
- Personal feedback on as many assignments as you want
- Access to Lawsikho alumni network
- Priority processing for articles submitted to iPleaders blog and Superlawyer interview recommendations
Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, none of our courses is recognised, accredited, or validated by any university, government or third party. We consider government regulatory standards as an impediment to offering high-quality courses we offer at an affordable cost, offering informal, non recognised courses rather than collaborating with formal universities.
This course is offered as a skill development course by a private company. LawSikho is India’s leading online legal education provider and provides high-quality legal courses that teach you how to do practical legal work as required by the industry.
For any recruiter or client, what matters the most is whether you possess the relevant skills to match their needs and serve their interests. We will train you in rare and important skills that are highly in-demand and our initiative is one of a kind.
Experts review the syllabus and course content for all the courses. These experts are drawn from law firms and the industry at large. The course is conceptualised, coordinated and marketed by LawSikho, a venture that aims to make justice accessible to people from all walks of life through access to superior legal knowledge.
The legal industry knows and respects our work, and they know that anyone who finished our course and obtained certification has a certain level of knowledge and skills. If nothing else, you will be appreciated for the knowledge and skills you would acquire through our courses and would be able to demonstrate after due completion.
We recommend that you should have completed your Higher Secondary / Class XII from a recognized Board / University. In the case of foreign nationals, you should have completed the equivalent of Higher Secondary in India in your respective country. You should also be comfortable with the English language and using a computer. However, we have no formal pre-qualification requirements because we are not a University or college. Anyone who wants to learn is welcome to join our courses.
Students of LawSikho will be provided hard copy materials within 30 days of your course commencement date.
However, online classes, videos, regulatory updates and periodic upgrades to the courses cannot be included in the hard copies. We will provide you with hard copy material for all important chapters. We keep adding many new chapters from time to time and there are restrictions on page numbers so all online material cannot be available in hard copy. We would keep adding new material online from time to time, so please do not expect all such material to be made available in the hard copy also. You can use the hard copy materials for your reference, however, we recommend that you do not exclusively rely on hard copies for cracking the assessment test and the exercises. Please refer to the online library of materials from time to time.
Note: We will send hard copy material through our service partners. We have three service partners.
1. Indian Speed Post (Provides delivery ‘anywhere in India’ under contractual service)
3. Trackon Couriers Pvt Limited
If our service partners do not have a presence in your area and want to get the hard copy, you can send us a specific request.
LawSikho will not be responsible if the speed post bounces back or hard copy material is not delivered. We will levy the courier charge on you in such a scenario.
Please visit the respective course page to learn more about the hard copy study material policy of that course.
If international students require hard copy material, they need to share their correct address and we will let them know the cost of the courier which they need to pay and then the hard copy will be dispatched. This is the process because the cost of an international courier is very high compared to the domestic courier within India (for domestic courier we have no additional charges). Some international students provide us with an Indian address for couriering hard copy material. In those cases, we charge nothing extra for the courier.
A person can visit the official website of LawSikho and find the relevant course and see the course syllabus, learning objectives and even a list of weekly exercises. You can also subscribe for free sample material. If more clarification about the course is needed, feel free to chat with our online chat specialist. You could also call us on our landline number, +91 11 40845203 for further assistance.