BOOST YOUR JHARKHAND CIVIL JUDGE (JUNIOR DIVISION) PRELIMS EXAM PREPARATION WITH OUR MOCK TEST SERIES BASED ON THE RECENT PATTERN OF EXAM!
From this course you would be getting:
- 16 Mocks including 5 Full length Mocks based on Jharkhand Civil Judge (Junior Division) Exam Pattern.
- 100 questions per Mock
- Total number of questions: 1600
- Past Year Paper of Jharkhand Civil Judge (Junior Division) Exam 2014-2022.
- Additional complimentary support: Counselling as well as doubt resolution support.
- Link to daily Thorough Newspaper Analysis.
- Daily Current Affairs quiz.
- All India Ranking to check one’s level of preparation.
Price Rs. 1/-
- Where can I find Mock Tests on the exact pattern of the Jharkhand Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination?
- How can I fool-proof my Jharkhand Civil Judge (Junior Division) Exam preparation?
- What are the last-minute tips to succeed in the Jharkhand Civil Judge (Junior Division) Exam preparation?
- How can I manage Law School studies along with Judiciary Preparation?
If you are preparing for the Jharkhand Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination and these questions still come to your mind then LawSikho is here to answer all these questions. First let us look at the pattern of the examination.
Pattern of Jharkhand Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination:
Date of Jharkhand Civil Judge (Junior Division) Prelims Exam- 10/03/2024
(Vacancies for Jharkhand Civil Judge (Junior Division)- 138)
Note - The candidates up to 15 times of the total vacancy category-wise shall be called for appearing in the Main Examination.
Syllabus for Prelims Examination for Jharkhand Civil Judge (Junior Division) Exam:
Note: - There Shall be No negative marking. Jharkhand is slightly difficult to crack due to high competition and Hindi speaking state. However, with proper strategy and guidance, a student can easily crack the examination. On an analysis of previous year papers, it can be said that the level of difficulty of the exam is moderate to difficult.
Jharkhand Civil Judge (Junior Division) Prelims Exam is a qualifying examination and the marks scored in mains and interview will be added in the final selection. A candidate should keep the following things in mind while appearing for Jharkhand Civil Judge (Junior Division) Exam:
- Solve as many mocks as you can.
- Analyse your performance in Mocks and work on the areas where you score less.
- Properly revise all the subjects.
- Efficiently manage the time to attempt all the questions.
- Try to attempt most questions as the negative marking for each incorrect answer is only 0.10.
Common Challenges that Jharkhand Civil Judge (Junior Division) Exam aspirants face before Exams:
- Time Management: As suggested from the pattern above, the key to crack the Prelims examination is found in picking the right questions and giving each question only as much time as is required to help one qualify. For example, analysing the question and using the elimination method, to find out the correct answer of the question is a great trick to manage time.
- Not practising enough: Once you have worked on clearing your basics, practice, practice and only practice is the most crucial element of the examination that is left. On an average one should be solving 300-400 MCQs almost on a daily basis as a last month run up to the examination to be fully familiar with the kind of questions that are tested.
- Not Analysing Mock Scores: Analysing where you are lagging behind in attaining 90+ scores in mock will help you in performing better in the actual exam. Identifying the weaker subjects and working on them will increase the chance of qualifying Prelims and scoring higher marks in Mains Examination as well .
- Simulated environment for a Computer Based Test: Students should always solve mocks in a simulated exam-like environment with a timer on. It will help them to get a hold of time and perform better in exams. Since this is a computer based test, being well versed in using the computer rather than paper for eliminating questions and marking the correct option on the screen is important.
- Not Knowing What to Skip: It is very important to know what should be focused upon in the last month. It is not practically possible to read everything at the last minute.
Mock Schedule (For Jharkhand Civil Judge (Junior Division) Prelims Exam):
The candidate will be awarded 1 mark for every correct answer.
Note- The mocks are time bound in nature, in order to provide you with an actual feel of the exam. You would thus be required to take them at the date and time scheduled for the examination. However, if due to some reason you are not able to appear for the Mock at the time fixed it will be made live again after 48 hours of the scheduled time so that you do not miss upon the important question base.
Who can Enrol for this Course?
All serious aspirants who wish to leave no stone unturned and fool-proof their Jharkhand Civil Judge (Junior Division) Exam preparation.
Above prices are inclusive of all applicable taxes and charges.
16 Mocks including 5 Full Length Mocks based on the exact pattern of the Jharkhand Civil Judge (Junior Division) Prelims Exam.
Past Year Paper of Jharkhand Civil Judge (Junior Division) Exam.
Detailed Answers and Explanations of the Mocks.
Simulated Exam Like Environment with Time Bound Mocks.
All India Rank lists will be provided after every exam.