For Law Students
FOR LAW STUDENTS/LAW GRADUATES/CANDIDATES PREPARING FOR COMPETITIVE EXAMS (JUDICIARY & LAW)/INDIVIDUALS LOOKING TO ENHANCE THEIR PROCEDURAL LEGAL SKILLS
Special Benefits for Judicial Service Aspirants
Every year thousands of students appear for the judicial service exams to achieve their dream of becoming a JUDGE. But only a few get through.
To stand out amongst your competitors, you need to prepare yourself with knowledge that others lack. You will need to innovatively make extra effort, take extra guidance for those brownie points that will take you steps ahead from your competitors and will ultimately fulfill your dream of becoming a judge.
Here, through the JUDGMENT WRITING COURSE, we bring you a simple yet unique way to stand out in the judicial service exam.
Judgment writing constitutes a major portion of the judicial service exam. In States such as Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Karnataka, Kerala there is a separate 100 marks paper for it. The syllabus of the exam is varying every year, thus, no serious aspirant should leave out this part of the syllabus, since a question on judgment writing can be unexpectedly asked in the exam.
While students prepare for law subjects, they tend to ignore the part of Judgment Writing and are left behind when faced with this. Don’t be fooled with the common idea- ‘I already know the law, judgment writing will not be difficult now.’ You must know that it is a technical area. Judicial academies which train judges spend a considerable period of their time on this topic. It will always serve you well if you are prepared in advance.
Who Should Take The Course?
- You are a judicial service competitive exam aspirant who wants to gain edge over other competitors
- You are a judicial officer in a state and want to polish your judgment writing skills
- You are a law student who wants to enhance the writing problem/hypothetical based answers
- You are a law graduate who wants to develop a strong fact-law analysis skill
- You are a legal professional looking to enhance your legal drafting skills in specific fields
The Purpose of This Course -
- To develop technical skills for judgment writing
- To enable students to think like a judge
- To teach application of legal concepts with clarity of thought
- To enable learning of interpretation of the law in a manner which promotes the ends of justice
Judgment Writing is as much a skill as it is an art. It will not be wrong to say that legal education is an ongoing process. Regardless of which stage of legal education you are at, judgment writing will provide you with essential writing, research, legal and analytical skills that are important to get through your long term legal education. After all, all students of law should be capable of both- creative lawyering & innovative judging.
What Does the Course Contain
The online live classes based system ensures that the teacher and student have informative real time discussions and doubt clearing sessions.
What Are the Prospects after Doing This Course
- Learning the analytical skills through this course will help you be a successful legal professional- whether as a practicing lawyer or an inhouse legal counsel.
- Most times, it is said that a lawyer must know what's going on in the mind of the judge. Through this course, you will learn to analyse the problem from a judicial mind
- As a student, you will develop critical skills to write better analytical answers to score better in your law exams and have a successful legal profession
- Judicial service aspirants will learn all the requisites of judgment writing for their role as a judge, along with critical tips for cracking the exam with a good score.
A right step taken at the right time can take you miles ahead from the others. Maybe this is your golden moment to take the right step towards your dreams.
What is unique about this course
- Personal guidance: Every candidate will be given personal attention for preparation of their respective judiciary exam. This is not like a coaching centre with hundreds of students in a batch, where teachers don't know your name or your dreams.
- Strategies: Every individual will be assisted to make their own strategies according to their own situations.
- Top notch content: exhaustive notes will be provided to the students so that they don’t have to purchase any other book or material after taking this course.
- Smart study techniques: Every candidate will be guided about how much to study on which topic according to their individual subjective needs.
- Live online classes: Live online classes will be conducted to discuss various concepts.
- Problem discussion sessions: Special problem discussion sessions will be conducted to resolve all the queries and confusions of the students.
- Personal evaluation of your answers: Each and every answer written and submitted by you will be evaluated and a personal line by line feedback will be provided on the same.
- Self paced: You can use reference material provided by us and prepare at your own speed. There is no compulsion to attend sessions on every concept to understand it.
- Litigation training: The course is curated in a manner that this will also provide you knowledge from a litigant’s point of view. Practical exercises to train you for drafting and filing work will also be provided.
This course has been created by some very dedicated, wise, imaginative and determined people - who are on a mission to disrupt the legal industry because they see transforming judicial exams preparation as a key to the final mission of making true justice available in India.
Join the tribe of LawSikho. Here is a course for the crazy, here is a course for the wise, here is a course for the wildly ambitious who refuse to put up with the tyranny of luck and fate.
# Video - FIR (Conceptual)
# Note - 1. How to file an FIR
2. Options if police refuses to file an FIR
# Mock Exercise on Drafting an FIR
# Video - Complaint (Conceptual)
# Note - 1. Criminal Complaint
2. How is FIR different from a complaint
# Mock Exercise on Drafting a Complaint
# Live Class - Charge (Conceptual)
# Note - All about Charge
# Live - How to Frame Charges
# Note - 1. How are Charges Framed
# Mock Exercise on Charge Framing
# Live - Judgment Writing - Criminal (Conceptual)
# Note - Essentials of Criminal Judgment Writing
# Live - Judgment Writing - Criminal (Exercise)
# Mock Exercise on Criminal Judgment Writing
# Video - Pleadings (Concept)
# Note - All about Pleadings
# Mock Exercises on drafting Pleadings
# Live Class - Issues (Conceptual)
# Note - Issues (Conceptual)
# Live Class - Pointers for drafting issues
# Note - Pointers for drafting issues
# Mock Exercised on Drafting Issues
# Live Class - Essentials of Civil Judgment Writing
# Note - Essentials of Civil Judgement Writing
# Civil Judgment Writing Exercise
# Other resources for judgment writing
Above prices are inclusive of all applicable taxes and charges. Option to convert your payment into two instalments is available on checkout page.
- Access to all of Lawsikho.com's courses for 4 years (including new courses launched in this period)
- Immunity from future price increases for 4 years
- Complimentary access to members-only paid Facebook group for exclusive career opportunities and content
- Inclusion of templates and lessons on your request on a priority basis
- Priority pass for personal coaching, doubt-clearing, customer-support
- Free passes and invitations to all Lawsikho events and meet-ups across India
- Direct mentorship from Ramanuj and Abhyuday
- Personal feedback on as many assignments as you want
- Access to Lawsikho alumni network
- Priority processing for articles submitted to iPleaders blog and Superlawyer interview recommendations
Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, none of our courses is recognised, accredited, or validated by any university, government or third party. We consider government regulatory standards as an impediment to offering high-quality courses we offer at an affordable cost, offering informal, non recognised courses rather than collaborating with formal universities.
This course is offered as a skill development course by a private company. LawSikho is India’s leading online legal education provider and provides high-quality legal courses that teach you how to do practical legal work as required by the industry.
For any recruiter or client, what matters the most is whether you possess the relevant skills to match their needs and serve their interests. We will train you in rare and important skills that are highly in-demand and our initiative is one of a kind.
Experts review the syllabus and course content for all the courses. These experts are drawn from law firms and the industry at large. The course is conceptualised, coordinated and marketed by LawSikho, a venture that aims to make justice accessible to people from all walks of life through access to superior legal knowledge.
The legal industry knows and respects our work, and they know that anyone who finished our course and obtained certification has a certain level of knowledge and skills. If nothing else, you will be appreciated for the knowledge and skills you would acquire through our courses and would be able to demonstrate after due completion.
We recommend that you should have completed your Higher Secondary / Class XII from a recognized Board / University. In the case of foreign nationals, you should have completed the equivalent of Higher Secondary in India in your respective country. You should also be comfortable with the English language and using a computer. However, we have no formal pre-qualification requirements because we are not a University or college. Anyone who wants to learn is welcome to join our courses.