Out of this course the students would be getting:
Out of this course, the students would be getting:
- Notes: 22
- MCQ based assignments: 19
- Recorded live lectures: 48
- Answer writing support base
For Law Students/Law Graduates/Candidates Preparing For Competitive Exams (Law)+ UPSC (Mains- Paper IV [Ethics and Human Interface + Contribution of Moral Thinkers and Philosophers]) / Legal Practitioners/Individuals looking forward to Polish their
MYTH: Jurisprudence is a complex and monotonous subject
REALITY: It is literally the key to create an understanding for all other legal subjects
Then why do most students of law find it difficult to crack the ‘Jurisprudential Code’?
- Is it because of its vast nature?
- Or maybe because there are no set provisions relating to the subject?
- Or because one feels that there is little to understand when it comes to practical implications and hence the only way to learn the subject is to mug it up?
- Do you often feel a gap in teaching and expertise when it comes to imparting Jurisprudence in a holistic manner?
Understanding the concepts with practical examples, detailed case notes, by covering each topic in an interconnected manner is the most foolproof strategy for getting a firm hold on this very interesting and mesmerizing subject.
Before we take you through the details of this mythbuster course, it is important to identify the doubts that one has before studying Jurisprudence:
- Studying jurisprudence will not render any benefits, as there is no use of the subject in practical application of law.
- You can safely go without knowing the principles of jurisprudence and law in legal theory and practice.
- Jurisprudence is a boring subject with lots of discrepancies and loopholes in understanding, and has little relevance in present times.
- The subject is all about who said what rather than the application of the same.
- The subject is intellectually challenging and impossible to grasp
Why Is Lawsikho Launching This Crash Course On Jurisprudence?
For a long time students have been observed to be afraid of studying jurisprudence and even aspirants of competitive exams are found guilty of leaving the subject while preparing, just because they find it very theoretical and of less importance when it comes to practical application.
A warrior cannot use his sword without knowing the nature and design of his weapon. Likewise, an effective practice of a legal principle is only achieved when its evolution and concepts are set clear in mind. Let us understand this with the help of an example: Suppose a legal practitioner comes across a case where possession of land is disputed. For rendering significant services, he should be acquainted with the fact that a possession is only constituted when both animus and corpus exist.
Even a student might feel uncomfortable with the knowledge and hold over the subject of Jurisprudence, which is not the case with other subjects of law as they appear easy to understand through well framed bare acts. Since this subject does not come with a handbook, it causes confusion and panic in the minds of candidates as to what and from where to study.
Moreover, lack of a general expertise over the subject and the manner in which it is taught in most Law Schools and various other institutions is unfortunately not up to the mark for a student to feel confident in attaining clarity.
Jurisprudence as a subject is frequently observed to be asked in various judiciary exams and other competitive examinations. Particularly in U.P., Bihar, Uttarakhand, Delhi and Punjab state Judicial Services, a portion of the preliminary and mains examination is based on the subject of Jurisprudence. Further, LLM entrance exams like CLAT-PG, AILET, DUET etc have jurisprudence forming a part of the syllabi. It is also tested in UGC NET and UPSC (Mains- Paper IV [Ethics and Human Interface + Contribution of Moral Thinkers and Philosophers]).
We here at LawSikho resonate with your concerns and fears, as well as dreams and aspirations. In our constant endeavour to provide the best quality legal education across sectors, we are introducing this course on Jurisprudence, driven by a team of academics and practising lawyers, for an unmatched learner experience.
Explore a teaching methodology that has made the subject interesting, interactive and completely antithetical to the idea of rote memorization.
Who Should Take This Course?
- A law student who is finding it difficult to understand Jurisprudence.
- A college-going student, dreaming of becoming a Judge but finding it difficult to balance the hectic Law School curriculum with judiciary preparation, especially when it comes to those States which specifically test the knowledge of Jurisprudence.
- A candidate who wants to take various competitive exams where Jurisprudence is tested.
- A working professional who aspires to crack a competitive exam particularly judiciary for the perfect work-life balance, but is only able to devote time for preparation after office hours and is finding Jurisprudence challenging as compared to other subjects.
- A housewife who believes in her abilities and knows that becoming a dignified judge would help her bring an effective change to society but is clueless about where and how to start. You will find a sneak peak of our ‘Lord of the Courses- Judiciary Course’, right here.
- An individual who is located at such a place from where traveling becomes very time consuming and an expensive affair, but has a constant urge to learn from the best.
- A judicial service aspirant who has passionately been studying for the exam, but feels a need to rejig his/ her strategy because results have not been forthcoming, particularly when it comes to Jurisprudence.
- Any student/ working professional who needs an online course on Jurisprudence as he can't leave his business, job, family, or other commitments.
What Is The Career/ Academic Potential After Taking This Course?
- After going through this course your fundamentals pertaining to Jurisprudence would become crystal clear.
- You can crack the judiciary exam of the State of your choice and also be interview ready. A little Secret :): This Course aims at honing your interview skills by training you with not only a plethora of general knowledge on current events, but also telling you on how to say the right thing at the right time.
- You can also crack other competitive exams such as LLM Entrance, UGC NET etc where Jurisprudence is a part of the syllabus.
- You can start practicing as an advocate with a firm hold on basic principles and a clear understanding of an interconnection between Jurisprudence and other Laws.
- This is a self- paced course which helps you to manage your current work pressure and simultaneously prepare for other competitive exams where Jurisprudence is a part of the syllabus.
What Is Unique About The Course?
- Time & Cost effective: The vast syllabus of jurisprudence has never been offered in the form of an independent crash course which would definitely save your time and prove pocket friendly.
- Top notch content: Exhaustive notes and topic wise quizzes will be provided to the students so that they don’t have to purchase any other book or material after taking this course, as it is the biggest challenge while studying a subject like jurisprudence which is scattered and not at one place.
- Unique presentation of the content: Content will be presented in colour coded format to help you to figure out important keywords and sentences. While revising, it will be easier to find out case laws, maxims, and important points related to every topic.
- Speed reading friendly content: Our content is specially designed with the help of experts to help you to read it at a much faster speed as compared to any other content. Smart study techniques:
- Special tools to make learning faster and easier: Flow charts, Videos, Mind Maps, Infographics, animations, and much more. All the unique techniques which help in learning things in a faster and better way will be part of our course.
- Online recorded sessions: Online recorded sessions are conducted to discuss various concepts.
- Doubts resolution through dashboard: Online doubts resolution is provided through a dashboard where one can post their doubts and expect their answers within next 24 hours.
- Practical insights: Practical approach towards various concepts will be provided to help you to write the best solutions to the questions asked in the exams and interviews.
- MCQs: A bank of MCQs will be provided so that you can practice and play with them as much as you can for your preparation.
- Actionables & deliverables: We will be giving you regular timelines as to how to use this course effectively.
- Self paced: You can use the reference material provided by us and prepare at your own speed.
- Solutions to queries through various platforms: You can ask your queries to our mentors, experts, evaluators and support team on various platforms like our Learning management system (LMS), WhatsApp groups, emails, calls, live sessions, problem solving sessions, and if required personal sessions through video conferencing.
- Special webinars: Special webinars for sharing insights to crack various competitive exams (law), tricks, myth buster sessions, experience of experts, toppers talk, State specific exam strategies, and much more will be discussed at frequent intervals.
- Placement Support: The Placement team will guide you to get valuable internships and jobs according to your preferential sectors.
Online 24/7 access
Access to basic study material through online learning management system, Android and iOS app
2 practical exercises every week, followed by written feedback
Money Back Policy
This crash course is being offered at an introductory price on account of which the refund policy does not apply to the same. However, if you wish to read our refund policy with respect to the full fledged test- prep courses, kindly refer to this link:
What Will You Learn
- Learn the concepts of jurisprudence productively without adhering to rote learning.
- Learn the art of deriving questions for prelims, mains and interview from the text provided by us in the form of notes.
- Understand and adopt the technique of ‘Divide and Learn’ along with the skill of ‘What to Learn and What to Leave.’
- Exhaustively cover relevant syllabus, specifically from the examination point of view.
- Simultaneously gain both theoretical as well as practical understandings towards the study of law.
- Relevant case laws which are frequently asked in examinations.
- To identify issues and answer application-based questions.
Each student who will enroll for this course will get access to exhaustive notes on the below mentioned topics. Each note has an assignment in quiz form and live recorded lectures by an expert.
- Online recorded session
- Get digital access to entire study material
- Access on LMS, Android or iOS app
- Doubt clearing on WhatsApp, LMS
- Doubt clearing within 24 hours
- Guidance for legal practice development
- Interview preparation guidance
- Access to updated content online for 3 months
- Top students are recommended to litigators, law firms and companies for practical exposure
- Online doubt resolution forum
Note: Hard Copy
Hard Copy Materials are not made available in this Course.
Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, none of our courses is recognised, accredited, or validated by any university, government or third party. We consider government regulatory standards as an impediment to offering high-quality courses we offer at an affordable cost, offering informal, non recognised courses rather than collaborating with formal universities.
This course is offered as a skill development course by a private company. LawSikho is India’s leading online legal education provider and provides high-quality legal courses that teach you how to do practical legal work as required by the industry.
For any recruiter or client, what matters the most is whether you possess the relevant skills to match their needs and serve their interests. We will train you in rare and important skills that are highly in-demand and our initiative is one of a kind.
Experts review the syllabus and course content for all the courses. These experts are drawn from law firms and the industry at large. The course is conceptualised, coordinated and marketed by LawSikho, a venture that aims to make justice accessible to people from all walks of life through access to superior legal knowledge.
The legal industry knows and respects our work, and they know that anyone who finished our course and obtained certification has a certain level of knowledge and skills. If nothing else, you will be appreciated for the knowledge and skills you would acquire through our courses and would be able to demonstrate after due completion.
We recommend that you should have completed your Higher Secondary / Class XII from a recognized Board / University. In the case of foreign nationals, you should have completed the equivalent of Higher Secondary in India in your respective country. You should also be comfortable with the English language and using a computer. However, we have no formal pre-qualification requirements because we are not a University or college. Anyone who wants to learn is welcome to join our courses.