One course to rule them all
If you have watched the epic Lord of the Rings, or maybe read the books, you will know the story of the ring. There was a magical ring that gave power to many kings, and it ruled them all.
We decided to forge a course to rule all the courses ever made for competitive exams related to law in India. This is a course that is incomparable in terms of depth, precision, the magnificence of vision and pure ambition.
And only half-jokingly, we named it Lord of the Courses.
It is a course that is so advanced than any other course that exists today, that you may find it almost magical.
It has been created after studying carefully the weaknesses of best of the best judiciary training programs available to humankind.
To create this course, we have drawn upon our 10 years experience of delivering the most advanced online courses starting from BarHacker, iPleaders and LawSikho, and the expertise of those who have cracked multiple judicial exams only to give up that career to pursue academics, teaching and spreading of knowledge and success.
This course has been created by some very dedicated, wise, imaginative and determined people - who are on a mission to disrupt the legal industry because they see transforming judicial exams preparation as a key to the final mission of making true justice available in India.
Join the tribe of LawSikho. Here is a course for the crazy, here is a course for the wise, here is a course for the wildly ambitious who refuse to put up with the tyranny of luck and fate.
Here is a course for those who seize the reins of their own destiny. Read on for more mundane details.
WHY DO SEVERAL ASPIRING CANDIDATES FAIL TO CLEAR THE EXAM?
Annually, several candidates fail to clear the exam on account of facing the following difficulties and challenges:
- Confusion as regards the selection of correct study material
- Lack of right mentorship and guidance
- Fear of vast syllabus
- Lack of guidance regarding selective studies and exam strategy
- Lack of understanding of the Bare Acts of both central as well as local laws
- Monopolisation of a few coaching institutions in big cities, creating a limitation of access and uneven advantage of a selected few.
- Lack of expertise as regards language and general knowledge preparation (the two topics that make or break a candidate’s score).
- Ever-increasing competition, especially with the proposal of the All India Judicial Services being seriously deliberated upon.
- Zero emphases on state-wise strategies based on past year papers.
- Not practising answer writing within a limited time
- Not getting personal feedback on written answers from their coaches
- Falling off the bandwagon due to stress while preparing
- Not getting personalised advice and coaching
Apart from the above there are also complexities that one has to face at an individual level, which often hurdles towards achieving success, these are:
- Peer Pressure
- Issues with time management
- Not being able to adopt a particular style of studying
- Not adopting scientific techniques of strategizing and retention
- Personal difficulties and mental blocks
- Location disadvantage i.e the candidate is residing in a region from where access to quality content becomes difficult
- It is hard to leave paid work or a job to prepare full time for judicial exams
Additionally, the unfortunate truth that needs to be addressed is as regards the current trend of Judiciary Coaching institutes whereby:
- Coaching is offered only in limited big cities.
- The entire process of enrollment along with external costs of accommodation, transportation etc. creates an unreasonably huge monetary burden on the judiciary aspirant as well as his/her family, with little guarantee of a positive final outcome.
- All brick and mortar based coaching institutes provide very rigid timings, suitable only to a select few of even their own students.
- Not self-paced in terms of the subjects taught.
- Only a selected few good faculties to teach a couple of subjects well, thus not holistically providing quality content. No judiciary coaching provides high-quality comprehensive study material.
- Extremely large batches, severely hampering individual attention.
- Mechanical motivation and guidance without considering individual requirements.
- Lack of transparency and accountability.
WHY IS LAWSIKHO LAUNCHING THIS COURSE?
With the given background, let’s now focus on ‘you’ and assume that ‘you’ are a serious judiciary candidate, now ask yourself this question-
‘Have you ever come across an all-encompassing Course on Judicial Services Competitive Examination, that has been particularly designed for ‘you’ and can be customised as per ‘your’ needs and aspirations?
We here at LawSikho resonate with your concerns and fears, as well as your dreams and aspirations. In our constant endeavour to provide the best quality legal education across sectors, we are introducing a full-fledged course on Judiciary Preparation, driven by experts who have cleared several judicial exams and have a passion for helping judiciary aspirants to achieve their goals.
In coaching centres, experts are those who couldn't crack judiciary exams themselves. In LawSikho, our experts are those who cleared judiciary exams and left to help other aspirants, because teaching and mentoring was a greater calling for them.
Also, we decided that there are way too many shortcomings of the common judiciary coaching centres, the biggest being that they require one to give up their jobs and practice and prepare for the judiciary full time.
We know that this is not necessary. We can help even working professionals and lawyers and even busy housewives to prepare and crack the judiciary exams across the country, without having to move to a different city or quitting their jobs for preparation.
And why should you only take a judiciary exam? We believe that the same course should prepare you for all the other competitive exams or qualifying exams for government jobs. This course itself will help you to crack UGC NET, JRF, Bank SO, Additional Public Prosecutor, Junior Law officer, etc various exams without having to subscribe to another course.
One course to rule them all, so we named this course Lord of the Courses. I hope you have watched Lord of the Rings and you get the reference. If you didn’t then watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMSLM33PQDM
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
- A college-going student, dreaming of becoming a Judge but finding it difficult to balance the hectic Law School curriculum with judiciary preparation.
- A candidate who wants to learn practical skills to crack judicial exams as well as to run their own practice till the time they are selected.
- Any person who is persuaded towards taking an attempt in the judiciary because of parental pressure, but he/ she wants to make a career in litigation or corporate sector. We will tell you how to use this stint for your ultimate objective.
- A working professional who aspires to become a judge for the perfect work-life balance, but is only able to devote time preparation after office hours.
- A housewife who believes in her abilities and knows that becoming a dignified judge would help her bring an effective change to society.
- An individual who is located at such a place from where travelling becomes very time consuming and an expensive affair, but has a constant urge to compete with the best.
- A judicial service aspirant who has passionately been studying for the exam, but feels a need to rejig his/ her strategy because results have not been forthcoming.
- A candidate who is preparing for multiple judiciaries or multiple legal competitive exams like NET, JLO, APP, Bank SO, etc. simultaneously.
- Any student who needs an online course as he can't leave his business, job, family or other assignments.
WHAT IS UNIQUE ABOUT THIS COURSE?
- Personal guidance: Every candidate will be given personal attention for the preparation of their respective judiciary exam. This is not like a coaching centre with hundreds of students in a batch, where teachers don't know your name or your dreams.
- Strategies: Every individual will be assisted to make their own strategies according to their own situations.
- Top-notch content: exhaustive notes will be provided to the students so that they don’t have to purchase any other book or material after taking this course.
- A unique presentation of the content: Content will be presented in a colour-coded format to help you to figure out important keywords and sentences. While revising, it will be easier to find out case laws, maxims and important points related to every topic.
- Speed reading friendly content: Our content is specially designed with the help of experts to help you to read it at a much faster speed as compared to any other content.
- Smart study techniques: Every candidate will be guided about how much to study on which topic.
- Special tools to make learning faster and easier: Flow charts, Videos, Mind Maps, Infographics, animations, and much more. All the unique techniques which help in learning things in a faster and better way will be part of our course.
- Model solutions for past year papers: One of the biggest issues while writing the exam is how to write and how much to write. Model answers written by experts will be provided to you.
- Statistical break up of past year question papers: All the past year papers will be broken up and analysed in various charts. These charts will help you to identify important topics, type of questions and level of preparation required for those topics and questions.
- Question paper analysis of latest exams: Current trends on difficulty level, number of questions asked, type of questions asked, expected cut off, and all the other related queries related to the latest question papers would be discussed.
- Live online classes: Live online classes will be conducted to discuss various concepts.
- Problem discussion sessions: Special problem discussion sessions will be conducted to resolve all the queries and confusions of the students.
- Practical insights: Practical approach towards various concepts will be provided to help you to write the best solutions to the questions asked in the exams and interviews.
- Thousands of MCQs: A bank of thousands of MCQs will be provided so that you can practice and play with them as much as you can for your preparation.
- Regular tests: Regular tests will be conducted to make you exam ready.
- Personal evaluation of your answers: Each and every answer written and submitted by you will be evaluated, and personal line by line feedback will be provided on the same.
- Regular revisions: Special emphasis will be there on revisions so that you don’t forget what you have already learnt.
- Self-paced: You can use reference material provided by us and prepare at your own speed. There is no compulsion to attend sessions on every concept to understand it.
- Solutions to queries through various platforms: You can ask your queries to our mentors, experts, evaluators and support team on various platforms like our Learning management system (LMS), WhatsApp groups, emails, calls, live sessions, problem-solving sessions, and if required personal sessions through video conferencing.
- Bare Acts: Most of the important bare acts will be provided in downloadable format.
- Statistical analysis of your performance: Your performance will be analyzed regularly, and statistics will be provided to you regarding your current situation, strengths, weaknesses, things on which you have to focus and improve, resources for the same, and much more.
- All India ranking: You will be given an all Indian ranking based on your standing amongst thousands of our students. You will be given a clear pathway to improve your performance and get on top of the charts. Even if you are a topper, you will be informed about the areas in which you have to improve.
- Language papers: There will be special content and classes for preparing students for English and Hindi grammar, precis writing, translations, and everything which is being asked in various judiciary papers.
- Essay writing: Model essays on most frequently asked essay topics and training to write superb essays in a given time period in judiciary examinations will be provided to course students.
- Judgement writing: Special classes on how to attempt writing judgements, applications, petitions, and other similar drafting related questions will be provided in the course with mock questions and line by line feedback on the same.
- Special webinars: Special webinars for sharing insights to crack judiciary exams, tricks, myth-buster sessions, the experience of experts, toppers talk, state-specific exam strategies, and much more will be discussed at frequent intervals.
- State-specific Strategies: Strategies to crack state-specific judiciary exams, resources for the same, dealing with local subjects and state-specific issues, and special sessions to solve state-specific queries.
- General Knowledge: Content will include GK, daily news analysis, important latest cases, important topics for essays, GDs and interviews and how to answer them in an appropriate manner.
- Competitions: Regular essay writing, answer writing, MCQ, GK and judgement writing competitions will be conducted.
- Scholarships: Scholarships and sponsorships for top-performing candidates.
- Mentorship: Access to mentors and success managers will be available who will ensure that you get desired success in your career through this course.
- Time management: personalised time management tips will be given.
- Interview sessions: Students will be trained specially for interviews.
After following the weekly time-schedules, attending all the live classes and attempting weekly Practice Tests for the initial one month, if you feel that the course is not up to the mark, we guarantee you a refund.
WHAT IS THE CAREER POTENTIAL AFTER UNDERGOING THIS COURSE?
- After going through a rigorous mandate under this course, you can crack the judiciary exam of the State of your choice.
- You can manage your current work pressure and simultaneously prepare for judiciary exams.
Online 24/7 access
Access to basic study material through an online learning management system, Android and iOS app
2 practical exercises every week, followed by written feedback
Live Online Classes
Based on the exercises, there will be a live video-based online class. You can ask questions, share your screen, get personal feedback in this class.
Convenient Class timings
Classes are held after regular work hours. Typically classes are kept on Sunday afternoon or 8-9 pm on other days.
Live Doubt Clearing
You can ask questions, get your doubt cleared live as well as through online forums
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Insights on various legal Bare Acts - How to demystify the technical language of a Bare Act.
- Learn the art of deriving questions for prelims, mains and interview from the Bare Act.
- Understand and adopt the technique of ‘Divide and Learn’ along with the skill of ‘What to Learn and What to Leave.’
- Exhaustively cover the relevant syllabus, specifically from an examination point of view.
- Simultaneously gain both theoretical as well as practical understandings towards the study of law.
- Relevant and recent case laws on all subjects.
- Gain a stronghold over general awareness and essay writing.
- To identify issues and answer application-based questions.
- To draft crucial civil documents prescribed for judicial services exams, such as FIR, criminal complaint, bail and anticipatory bail.
- To gain command over English and Hindi vocabulary and grammar from the judiciary examination point of view.
- Step by step process of writing a judgment in a criminal case and a civil case.
- Instructor led course with online live classes
- Special problem solving sessions
- Life coaching and mentorship
- Model answers for past year judiciary exams
- Regular online tests and instructor feedback on assignments for judiciary course
- Individual strategies and focus areas to crack exams
- Training for writing judgements, other important applications and notices and essays
- Get digital access to entire study material
- Access on LMS, Android or iOS app
- Doubt clearing on WhatsApp, LMS & in classes
- Doubt clearing within 24 hours
- Guidance for legal practice development
- CV enhancement
- Coaching for professional networking
- Internship & Job Support
- Interview preparation guidance
- Networking with other students & alumni
- Access to updated content online for 3 years
- Top students are recommended to litigators, law firms and companies for practical exposure
Note: Hard Copy
We provide for Hard Copies, but the cost is not originally included in the current sum charged. Upon undertaking the Course you may order for the designated hardcopies by incurring an approximate cost of Rs. 5000 (Shipping Charges extra). The content that is covered in hard copies has further been demonstrated in the Course guidelines.
Once the Judiciary Course reaches its Phase 2, the Local Acts of Various Judiciaries would be covered simultaneously.
Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, none of our courses is recognised, accredited, or validated by any university, government or third party. We consider government regulatory standards as an impediment to offering high-quality courses we offer at an affordable cost, offering informal, non recognised courses rather than collaborating with formal universities.
This course is offered as a skill development course by a private company. LawSikho is India’s leading online legal education provider and provides high-quality legal courses that teach you how to do practical legal work as required by the industry.
For any recruiter or client, what matters the most is whether you possess the relevant skills to match their needs and serve their interests. We will train you in rare and important skills that are highly in-demand and our initiative is one of a kind.
Experts review the syllabus and course content for all the courses. These experts are drawn from law firms and the industry at large. The course is conceptualised, coordinated and marketed by LawSikho, a venture that aims to make justice accessible to people from all walks of life through access to superior legal knowledge.
The legal industry knows and respects our work, and they know that anyone who finished our course and obtained certification has a certain level of knowledge and skills. If nothing else, you will be appreciated for the knowledge and skills you would acquire through our courses and would be able to demonstrate after due completion.
We recommend that you should have completed your Higher Secondary / Class XII from a recognized Board / University. In the case of foreign nationals, you should have completed the equivalent of Higher Secondary in India in your respective country. You should also be comfortable with the English language and using a computer. However, we have no formal pre-qualification requirements because we are not a University or college. Anyone who wants to learn is welcome to join our courses.