For Law Students Who Will Be Appearing For Madhya Pradesh Judiciary Prelims This Year or in the Near Future
- Still wondering about the Questions asked in past year papers?
- Haven’t worked much on Static G. K. and local laws?
- Confused as to the weightage of law subjects in prelims paper?
Why is LawSikho Launching this Course?
Realizing that a lot of serious candidates are unable to clear the prelims exam, but always get confused about getting a roadmap of the analysis of past year papers and mock test series , we at LawSikho decided to bring an exhaustive Prelims test series based on past year prelims papers at your doorstep. Preparation in a limited time frame can be a rigorous exercise. Lack of an organized practice via subject wise and full length mocks can often turn out to be detrimental towards one's attempt and subsequently sabotage the chance of becoming a judge.
What is unique about this course?
The uniqueness of the Course is that it provides a comprehensive material for Prelims Examination as the Course includes:
- Past year paper analysis of three papers (2017,2018,2019) which gives a holistic approach to the aspirant about the paper pattern of past three years, types of questions asked in the paper, cut off of the exams etc.
- The Course consists of 1200+ questions from Past Year Question Papers of Madhya Pradesh which helps an aspirant to get a fair idea about the structure of the questions asked in the previous exams.
- Repository of 650+ questions of standard books on Static GK.
- Detailed notes of Static GK is also provided in the Course which includes:
- History (Ancient, Medieval and Modern)
- Award and Honors
- Caste and Tribe (Most Important)
- Fair and Festivals
- Folk art, Craft and Culture
- Historical and Tourist places of Madhya Pradesh
- Language and Literature of Madhya Pradesh
- Music, Dance and Theatre
- Social and Welfare Scheme
- Ten Mock test having 850+ Questions based on the Static GK material.
Syllabus of Madhya Pradesh Judiciary Prelims
- Constitution of India
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Specific Relief Act, 1963
- Limitation Act, 1963
- MP Accommodation Control Act, 1961
- MP Land Revenue Code, 1959
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Indian Penal Code, 1861
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- General Knowledge
- Computer Knowledge
- English Knowledge
- The Prelims Examination will be Objective type.
- The Prelims Examination will be conducted in English/Hindi Medium.
No refund policy applicable.
Above prices are inclusive of all applicable taxes and charges.