For Law Students Who Will Be Appearing For Rajasthan Judiciary Mains This Year In The Near Future
- Just concluded your Rajasthan Judiciary Preliminary Examination?
- Still need to work on your answer writing skills?
- Looking around but unable to find a tailor made test series to assess your mains preparation?
- Haven’t worked much on papers like English and Hindi comprehension, latest case laws and local laws?
- Really need a roadmap for your run up till the mains exam?
- Confused as to how to prepare for Minor laws, language, and judgment writing?
Common Challenges Faced in Mains Answer Writing
- Organising your thought process
- Channelising what you know and do not know
- Structuring your answers in a logical sequence
- Gaps in language
- Not adhering to the basic rule of word limit
- Lack of practice and assessment
- Unaware of the mains answer writing pattern of Rajasthan Judiciary
- Lack of confidence when it comes to answer writing in mains
Why is LawSikho Launching this Course?
Realising that a lot of serious candidates are able to clear the prelims exam, but find Mains Examination to be their biggest hurdle, we at LawSikho decided to bring an exhaustive mains answer writing test series at your doorstep. Preparation in a limited time frame can be a rigorous exercise. Lack of an organised practice via subject wise and full length mocks can often turn out to be detrimental towards one's attempt and subsequently sabotage the chance of becoming a judge.
Who should take this Course?
- A candidate who is hopeful of clearing Rajasthan Judiciary Prelims 2021 and is gearing up for mains.
- A candidate who is well versed in subjects of law, but has not practiced answer writing enough.
- A candidate who is looking for constant assessment as a part of their preparation especially for mains.
- An individual who is seeking help towards answer writing and feedbacks
What is unique about this course?
When it comes to answer writing in judiciary mains, there is an existing dearth of good study material as well as guidance. Most traditional coachings do not even explore, let alone focus on the aspect of answer writing in mains. LawSikho’s unique methodology plays a crucial role in this regard.
An enrolled student is required to submit their handwritten assignments and mocks in a PDF Format on our Assignment Portal (Guidelines are shared with regards to the same on enrollment). This exercise is to be covered preferably in the morning hours at the time slot of the actual examination in a simulated environment.
While following the schedule is flexible as per one's study pattern and targets. A student is advised to strictly adhere to the deadlines pertaining to the Assignment as provided in the schedule mentioned below. Access to question papers will remain until the date of the last exam.
Upon completion of the Assignment our expert evaluators will provide for a guided feedback along with sample answers as well as approach to those answers. Marks would be duly allocated for a candidate to gauge their performance on objective parameters. Last but not the least, the student will also have an opportunity to learn from Model Assignments submitted by other students.
We will also be providing last 1 year’s latest case laws compendium in pdf format with relevant findings and to the point summary to ease the case law preparation as there are high chances you might be questioned upon one of these.
Syllabus of Rajasthan Judiciary Mains
The Mains Examination shall consist of 3 papers each carrying 100 marks and of 3 hours duration:
1. Law Paper-1: 100 marks : 3 Hours
2. Law Paper-2: 100 marks : 3 Hours
Paper-1 Hindi Essay: 50 marks: 2 Hours
Paper-11 English Essay 50 marks: 2 Hours
Law Paper (I)
- Code of Civil Procedure, l908,
- The Constitution of India,
- Indian Contract Act,1872,
- The Indian Evidence Act,1872,
- The Limitation Act, 1963,
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963,
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882,
- Interpretation of Statues,
- The Rajasthan Rent Control Act, 2001,
- Order/Judgment Writing
Law Paper (II)
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973,
- The Indian Evidence Act,1872,
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860,
- The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015,
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 (Chapter XVII),
- The Probation of Offenders Act, 1958,
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005,
- The Indecent Representation of Women (Protection) Act, 1986,
- The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012,
- The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (prevention, prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013,
- Framing of Charge /Judgment Writing.
Language Paper – 1
- Hindi Essay – Essay writing in Hindi language.
Language Paper – 2
- English Essay – Essay writing in English language.
Schedule of Answer Writing Practice Assignments
No refund policy applicable.
Above prices are inclusive of all applicable taxes and charges.