How to Crack Indian Judiciary Exams
Know your Hosts
Your favourite hosts with truckloads of sector-specific and coaching experience in their kitty are back!
Do you dream of becoming a judge after you graduate?
Are you attempting the judiciary exam anytime soon?
Struggling with preparation? Do you find it difficult to cover the vast syllabus?
Is time management and prioritisation proving to be a challenge? Do you want to figure out how to stay focussed and make consistent progress?
Are you facing difficulty in balancing preparation with law school life or alongside your practice or job? Do you want to figure out ways to study effectively without having to compromise on academics, your job or practice?
Day wise focus.
What is done differently by people who crack the judiciary exam in the first attempt?
Join us for a Free Online 3-Day Bootcamp On How to Crack Indian Judiciary Exams from 20th to 23rd October 2023, 7-10 pm Indian Standard Time
Top 5 mistakes made by candidates while attempting judiciary exams
- Not starting early enough and waiting for final year or graduation to start preparation properly.
- Not having direction and mentorship, frequently being misguided by incorrect or conflicting advice
- Not having proper materials
- Insufficient practice
- Lack of motivation
Are you facing the following issues while preparing for your judiciary exams?
- Confusion as regards the selection of correct study material
- Lack of right mentorship and guidance
- Fear of vast syllabus
- Lack of guidance regarding selective studies and exam strategy
- Zero emphases on state-wise strategies based on past year papers
- Not practising answer writing within a limited time
- Not getting personal feedback on written answers from their coaches
- Mulling discontinuation due to stress while preparing
- Not getting personalised advice and coaching
Cracking the judiciary exam is difficult, but doable. Hundreds of seats are vacant every year in several states simply because candidates don’t prepare enough to even obtain minimum pass criteria.
Join our free live online 3-day bootcamp to figure out how you can prepare effectively.
See what the participants have to say about our earlier bootcamps
" I think it is epic when a student is so engrossed that they cannot leave the session unattended. Amazing session "
What will you learn from this bootcamp:
- What is the difference between prelims and mains?
- What do I have to do to clear the interview rounds? What will I be tested on?
- How soon should I start preparing? Is first year or second year in law school too early?
- How many hours of preparation will it take to clear the judiciary examination?
- Is it OK if I start preparing for mains only once I clear prelims?
- How many years’ test papers should you refer to while studying?
- What are the best reference books to study from?
- What are some easy hacks to clear the judiciary?
- Which state judiciary is the easiest to crack?
- When should I start practicing mock papers?
Who should attend the Bootcamp?
- Young lawyers and graduates who are considering attempting the judiciary exam of any state in 2021-22 or in any subsequent year.
- Law student who want to start preparing for the judiciary exams early on but find it difficult to balance the hectic law school curriculum
- Judiciary aspirant who aspires to become a judge for the perfect work-life balance, but can only devote time to prepare after office hours.
- Any person who is persuaded towards taking an attempt in the judiciary because of parental pressure, but they want to make a career in litigation or the corporate sector. We will tell you how to use this stint for your ultimate objective.
We have helped nearly 1500 people secure internships, jobs, client opportunities and freelance work during the pandemic. (March 2020- June 2021)
Here are brief instructions on what you need to do to obtain a certificate for attending this bootcamp:
- Attend on all days (at least 2.5 hours each day, and login from trackable unique link sent to you by zoom so we can track your attendance),
Leave a review of your experience (whether good, bad or ugly)
in comments to the Linkedin and Twitter post links (shared in
the live session), at the end of each day, for all days.
(If you don’t have an account on any of these channels please create it right away. It barely takes a couple of mins. A good social media profile is critical for career success in this decade. Agree or disagree?)
- Send us a screenshot of your posts to [email protected] We will send you a certificate after 10 days. If you have any question about receiving a certificate, write to [email protected]
Our students are working with:
Dubai, New Delhi, Seoul, Bangkok, Philippines, London, Kuwait
New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad (India)
New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad (India)
Delhi, Gurugram, Mumbai, Bengaluru (India)
Delhi, Mumbai (India)
Bangkok, Beijing, Shanghai, Dubai, Frankfurt / Düsseldorf, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Jakarta, New York, Singapore, Taipei, Yangon, Yangon, Okada Law Firm (Hong Kong)
Delhi, Mumbai, Gurugram, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, Chennai (India)