3-Day Bootcamp on How to get a law firm job
The speakers of the bootcamp:
Your favourite hosts with truckloads of sector-specific and coaching experience in their kitty are back!
LawSikho is bringing a 3-day FREE online bootcamp to teach you How to get a law firm job from 8-10 January, 6-9 pm Indian Standard Time.
Who should attend:
Have you tried these things before?
Common myths about how to get a law firm job
- Only NLU students have access to the best job opportunities
- Only toppers in law schools can get jobs in top law firms
- You need to be a mooter or publish articles or present papers in conferences if you want to get a law firm job
- Law firms are only for corporate lawyers; those who want to work on disputes and litigation cannot work in a law firm
- To get a law firm job, LLB alone is not enough. You need to also do CS or LLM.
- Seniors at law firms will mentor and train us in internships
- Having a long list of internships in prestigious firms will enable me to secure my dream job eventually
- First-generation lawyers will find it very hard to get law firm jobs - 2nd and 3rd generation lawyers will always do better
- Placement committee of my law school will help me to get a job. They promised at the time of admission after all
- If I do not get through to one of the big and famous law firms, it is not worth working with the smaller law firms
- If I do not get a law firm job as a fresher, then I have no hope of getting a top law firm job later
- All law firms are equal. All law firms pay great salaries. Just get into any firm
In our exclusive 3-day bootcamp on How To Get A Law Firm Job, we will talk about the following:
- Biggest MYTHS that are stopping you from bagging your dream job and that you need to eliminate to progress in your legal career.
- Why 95% or more internship and job applications are rejected or do not receive a response
- Secrets to getting hired by a good law firm
- How to identify your area of interest
- How to decide whether working in a law firm is for you
- Why traditional CV-writing fails to impress recruiters
- How to network effectively with partners, senior associates and associates
- What to demonstrate your skills in your internship and job applications
- How to proceed with the internship application process
- How to ensure that your internship converts into a job offer
What participants have to say about our earlier bootcamps:
You are dDoing a good job. I regularly attend all your bootcamps. It is full of positivity. In fact I was suffering from depression but you helped me up. Anyway, I learnt from today’s bootcamp about how companies work in the USA. I learnt how we can make money working from home as a paralegal, ownership transfer, creating bylaws of a Delaware C Corp and many more.
A great session today, part of a 3-day bootcamp. They gave beautiful insight on corporate law work of the USA
Indeed, it was one of the finest bootcamps I have attended till now. Being in the corporate field, I can assure everyone that the kind of knowledge Abhyuday Sir and Ramanuj Sir are imparting can be very easily understood by any person.
Many thanks to LawSikho, Ramanuj Mukherjee and Abhyuday Agarwal Sir for taking such an amazing bootcamp.
This is my 2nd boot camp with the LawSikho team and I am so glad I got to find this opportunity. I’m very delighted to get into this bootcamp as it discusses career related matters regarding corporate law and lawyer
“Learned a lot from this bootcamp. For the past 6 months I was struggling to think as how to start my career in legal services. Now at least I have an idea and enthusiasm to learn new skills.
What will you learn?
Our Students Have Been Placed At The Following Law Firms:
Tier-1 Law Indian Law Firms
Other law firms:
Foriegn Law Firms
Our Students/Alumni Are Working At: