Know your hosts
Are you a lawyer, CA, CS, or cost accountant looking for the next big market opportunity?
Are you a management professional with 10+ years of experience looking for your next big break?
Do you want to serve the burgeoning banking and finance market? Do you want to add a skill set that distinguishes you, makes you more appealing to corporate clients and employers?
We have something very exciting for you!
Register for our 2-day online bootcamp and we will show you an opportunity which never existed before.
We have a roadmap on how you can get a well-paying job or start your consulting company after cracking the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India’s (IBBI) Limited Insolvency Exam.
Register for our 2-day online bootcamp, and we’ll show you how to tap into this brand new opportunity that very few people know about or understand.
Worried about the upcoming recession or economic slowdown?
One of the few jobs that will remain unaffected during a time of economic slowdown and recession will be that of an insolvency professional.
Register for our 2-day online bootcamp and we will tell you how to secure this recession-proof job.
Do you want to increase your chances of being hired by law firms, banks, NBFCs, fintech startups, and the corporate sector?
We will fill you in on every detail!
Cracking the IBBI Limited Insolvency exam is the gold standard for getting a job with a listed company, a startup, a company which is about to get listed in the near future, financial sector companies (banks, non-banking financial institutions, fintech), law firms and with insolvency resolution professionals (IRP).
Register for our 2-day online webinar, and we’ll walk you through a clear strategy toward clearing the exam.
Do you think clearing the IBBI’s Limited Insolvency Exam will be worth your time and hard work?We know how to make every investment count!
Register for our 2-day online webinar and we will teach you how to crack the IBBI’s Limited Insolvency Exam on the first attempt.
Make your dream of becoming an IRP a reality right away!
LawSikho is holding a three-hour FREE & Online (LIVE only) bootcamp on 'How to Become an Insolvency Professional in India (For Professionals with 10+ Years of Experience)’ on 6th to 7th May, 3.00-6.00 pm IST.
Once you clear the IBBI's Limited Insolvency Exam, you will have a huge advantage when applying for positions in the private sector with the IRP Big Four, startups considering an IPO, banks, NBFCs, fintech companies, listed companies, and law firms. This exam requires you to score only 60 percent to pass, and has no limit on the number of attempts you can make.
Where do most candidates go wrong?
- Not having exam-specific guidance and study material. Some students prepare for too many exams with very diverse syllabi at the same time, which utterly messes up their preparation
- There is no one to advise you on opportunities – many online courses provide recorded videos, but there is no career assistance or mentorship available when you need it. You cannot interact with faculty either
- Having no backup options makes you nervous and worried about preparation. Most people are unable to give their best while preparing simply due to the anxiety and pressure of needing to start earning while also preparing for their dream exam
- Inability to track progress - you need to know where you stand in comparison to yesterday, last month, last three months. If you don't track this on a daily basis, it can lead to demotivation
- Difficulty in revision and practice at the last minute – your revision strategy must be solid and strategic, or your hundreds of hours of preparation may be wasted
- We will help you avoid all these pitfalls.
You should attend our bootcamp if you are:
We will guide you through the extensive syllabus, make sure you consult the correct study material, so that your preparation is designed to make the best use of your time.
- A lawyer
- A chartered accountant
- A company secretary
- A cost accountant
- A finance professional
- MBA with 10+ years of experience
- Anyone who has attempted the exam earlier, but failed to clear it and wants to attempt it again
So once again, if you want a clear roadmap on how to clear this exam, don’t miss the three-hour, FREE and online (LIVE only) bootcamp on ‘How to Become an Insolvency Professional in India (For Professionals with 10+ Years of Experience)’ on 6th to 7th May, 3.00-6.00 pm IST.