Meet the Host
In this bootcamp we’ve once again teamed up with an expert within the field.
Ramanuj Mukherjee CEO & CO-Founder, LawSikho
Do you want to do an international LL.M., but find it too expensive?
- We have a solution for you!
- Register for our 2 hours online webinar and we will show you an opportunity which never existed before.
Do you worry if you will be able to land a well paying job after LL.M.?
- We have a roadmap on how you can get a well paying job abroad after completing your LL.M.!
- Register for our 2 hours online webinar and we will explain how you can secure a well paid job in Europe after LL.M.
Do you think an LL.M. is going to be worth the massive investment of money, effort, and time?
- We know how to make it worth every investment!
- Register for our 2 hours online webinar and we will teach you how to get the best career options after international LL.M. in India and abroad.
Are you wondering if an international LL.M. will help you settle abroad?
- We will tell you all about it!
- Register for our 2 hours online webinar and we will provide you with clear instructions on how to get the opportunity of settling abroad after LL.M.
Here is your opportunity to answer all these questions and craft a perfect plan for doing your LL.M. abroad. Not only that, you can start preparing ahead so that you definitely land a job by the time you finish your LL.M., so that you can make your dream of becoming an international lawyer come true!
LawSikho is holding a 2 hrs FREE online webinar on ‘How to get your international LL.M. in a budget’ on November 29, 7-9 pm Indian Standard Time.
Make sure you attend the webinar before you finalise your LL.M. plans, don’t let avoidable mistakes jeopardise your dream career.
Several young and mid-career lawyers dream of moving to a foreign country in the hope of securing better job opportunities. But many of them don’t have a sure shot at success.
Here is where most students go wrong
- Most candidates do insufficient research on LL.M. programs and do not know how to write SOPs. They perform these tasks in a last minute rush when there is little or no time to improve their CV, track record, or life experiences. This is reflected in the admission process
- Some spend obscene amounts on an LL.M. hoping for a direct entry into the foreign job market but emerge clueless. After spending a year in that country, they eventually come back home empty-handed
- Some even crack the bar exams in New York and California but do not land a job
- In the end, several candidates end up with a huge debt, or the burden of having spent their own or their parents’ savings, without any returns
We will help you to avoid all these mistakes.
You should attend our webinar if you are:
- A young lawyer who wants to settle abroad
- A young lawyer who wants to acquire in depth expertise in an area of your interest, learn from renowned international faculty and gain global educational experience
- A law student who wants to pursue higher studies after graduation
- A young lawyer who wishes to build a career in research or desires to enter the teaching profession
- A lawyer working in a law firm or a company and want to acquire further specialisations to broaden their horizons and career prospects