The speakers of the bootcamp:
Your favourite hosts with truckloads of sector-specific and coaching experience in their kitty are back!
Abhyuday Agarwal COO & CO-Founder, LawSikho
Harsh Jain CO-Founder, LawSikho
- Want to outshine your competition as a cutting-edge international business lawyer of tomorrow?
- Want to access work opportunities in Dubai, Canada, US, UK, Singapore or other international locations?
- Want to work in international law firms and global MNCs?
- Want to help your country's businesses with global expansion?
- Want to work remotely as a freelancer for international clients and earn at least 3x more than lawyers in India (or your home country)?
- Want to assist international clients enter into cross-border transactions?
4 reasons indicating a huge surge in demand for international business lawyers
- Large companies are establishing business presence abroad to cater to international markets or acquiring foreign companies. These companies rely on Indian lawyers to develop their legal strategy for global expansion.
- Global startups are flipping their corporate structure to access global capital and markets. They continue to engage their workforce in India, thus benefiting from talent arbitrage. Zoho, Freshworks and InMobi are some examples. This is increasing the requirement for lawyers skilled in international business law.
- Foreign law firms, companies and startups from developed economies are looking to obtain legal or paralegal assistance remotely, from trained lawyers in India or developing countries who are at least five to ten times more cost-effective for them, and yet very rewarding for the lawyer doing the work.
- Knowledge of international business laws is required for In-house counsels of big global corporations (in India or other countries) who need to work with the global headquarters effectively.
Who should attend:
- Young lawyers, independent practitioners, litigators and freelancers who want to perform remote work for start-ups and tech companies in India and abroad
- Young lawyers who want to work as in-house counsels of fast-growing global startups or multinational companies
- Law students who want to build a career in business laws, work with international law firms, global startups or move abroad
- In-house counsels who want to take up more challenging roles in their organisation or shift jobs
- Litigators who want to serve clients on international business law assignments as well, apart from their practice
- Lawyers, Chartered Accountants and Company Secretaries who want to help their clients enter foreign markets
How can learning international business laws help you in your career?
- Get remote freelance work from lawyers, law firms, startups in US, Europe or other developing countries
- Start earning USD 2000 or more per month by working from anywhere as a legal freelancer/ remote professional
- Strategically plan how you can migrate to US, UK, Canada, Dubai, Singapore and other advanced economies as a lawyer
- Work from anywhere with increased flexibility, beat the local job market by developing high-demand international legal skills
- Pre-plan your masters degree in US or Europe effectively so you can get the most out of your time and money spent.
- We will show you how we have helped hundreds of lawyers from developing countries in Asia and Africa to achieve financial freedom by doing remote legal freelance work for international businesses and lawyers in developed countries
- Learn how to help fast growing companies to enter into new international markets as a lawyer or compliance expert
Day wise focus:Your Bootcamp-Schedule is as follows:
Career opportunities for business lawyer and why demand for them is increasing exponentially across the world.
Step-by-step roadmap to build a career in business laws.
How to grow rapidly in your career as a business lawyer, case studies.
Some of the topics we will cover:
- What is international business law and how is it different from what I learn in law school in public international law and WTO?
- Why has knowledge of international business law suddenly become relevant now, in 2022?
- Can I work in a foreign country if I learn international business laws? Which are the most likely countries I can work in and how can I move there?
- What are the top 10 legal problems faced by an international business? How can I develop expertise in these areas?
- What kind of client work can I obtain if I learn international business laws?
- Don’t I need to be qualified in a foreign jurisdiction to be able to perform legal work related to that country?
- Is it possible to perform remote work for international clients? How much can I earn? Why will foreign lawyers and clients trust me?
- I want to work in India and do not wish to go abroad - can I get better access to work opportunities if I learn international business laws?
- Can I apply for in-house roles in multinational companies by learning international business laws? How much do in-house counsels earn in such companies?
- How can I increase my chances of recruitment and future career opportunities if I learn international business laws?
- What is the right time to start if I want to learn international business laws? Will I be giving up on other opportunities in my home country?
Here are brief instructions on what you need to do to obtain a Certificate attending this Bootcamp:
- Attend on all days (at least 2.5 hours each day, and login from trackable unique link sent to you by zoom so we can track your attendance),
- Leave a review of your experience (whether good, bad or ugly) in comments to the Linkedin and Twitter post links (shared in the live session), at the end of each day, for all days.
- (If you don’t have an account on any of these channels please create it right away. It barely takes a couple of mins. A good social media profile is critical for career success in this decade. Agree or disagree?)
- Send us a screenshot of your posts to [email protected] We will send you a certificate after 10 days. If you have any question about receiving a certificate, write to [email protected]