3 Day Bootcamp on Corporate Litigation and Arbitration
100k+ participants across 120 countries have attended LawSikho’s bootcamps
The speakers of the bootcamp:
Your favourite hosts with truckloads of sector-specific and coaching experience in their kitty are back!
COO & CO-Founder, LawSikho
- A lot of litigators are struggling because they are dealing with individual clients with very low paying capacity.
- Do you want to work as a litigator for large corporate clients for their most pressing commercial disputes?
- Do you want to work on matters where stakes are high and lawyers fees are also high?
- Do you want to build a lucrative litigation practice around commercial disputes and arbitration?
- Are you a first generation lawyer? Worried about how you will make a mark in the profession, or that others with ‘connections’ will easily get all the clients while you struggle despite working hard?
- Are you working under a senior, but want to shift to independent practice soon? Are you worried about how you will get clients or assist them?
- Are you facing stagnation in your practice? Do you want to earn much more and work in new and promising areas?
- Are you a law student with a lot of interest in litigation but worrying that you can’t earn enough as a litigator? Do you want to make sure that you get a well paid litigation job when you graduate?
- Do you aspire to work in the disputes practice of a big law firm or a boutique firm?
Who is this for
- Law students who want to build a career in litigation
- Lawyers who want to start their independent practice soon
- Young litigators who are struggling to earn
- Lawyers who want to work in the disputes practice of a law firm
Join us for this bootcamp if you want answers to the following questions
- How can you make an impression with corporate clients and secure work from them as an independent lawyer despite competition from seniors and big law firms?
- How much can I earn as a corporate litigator? What is the growth path like?
- What are the challenges faced by large corporations, MNCs and fast growing startups in courts? What are the biggest challenges they face while dealing with lawyers?
- Why is demand for corporate litigators increasing? What are the recent trends driving up corporate litigation and arbitration?
- What is the work that a corporate litigator has to do on a regular basis?
- Why every good law firm needs to build a robust dispute resolution team and how to get an opportunity for working in these teams?
- I am working in criminal/civil/matrimonial matters, but not earning enough. I want to work on high profile commercial cases. How can I do it?
- I have litigation experience of many years. Is it possible for me to join a law firm as a partner?
- How to earn as much as a Tier 1 law firm associate within 2 years of going independent as a litigator
- How can I go independent in the next 6 months to 1 year by finding my own regular clients
- I want to start my own practice when I graduate - how long will it take for me to become stable and earn well?
- Can I join a big law firm in the litigation/disputes practice after graduation, even if I am not from an NLU?
Plus, you will learn several exciting skills in the bootcamp, such as:
- How to draft an arbitration clause
- How to draft a notice of commencement for arbitration
- How to execute and arbitration awards and what challenges you face along the way
- Strategies used by lawyers to delay and frustrate arbitration proceedings and how you can counter them
- Role of a corporate litigator in a cross-border insolvency situation
- Step-by-step process of an insolvency proceeding from initiation to dissolution or sale of the business or its assets
Day wise focus:
Saturday, Jul 08, 2023, 6-9 p.m. IST
Why should every successful litigator know about corporate litigation and arbitration? Why is this area becoming increasingly important?
Sunday, Jul 09, 2023, 6-9 p.m. IST
How can I build a career in corporate litigation or arbitration? What is the step-by-step roadmap to earn much more as a litigator/ move to a job as a disputes lawyer/ go independent in the next few months?
Monday, Jul 10, 2023, 6-9 p.m. IST
What are the most important skills to learn so that you can get opportunities in the field of corporate litigation and arbitration
Our Students Have Been Placed At The Following Law Firms:
Tier-1 Law Indian Law Firms
Other law firms:
Foriegn Law Firms
Our Students/Alumni Are Working At:
Here are brief instructions on what you need to do to obtain a certificate for attending this bootcamp:
(If you don’t have an account on any of these channels please create it right away. It barely takes a couple of mins. A good social media profile is critical for career success in this decade. Agree or disagree?)