3-day bootcamp (LIVE only) on
How to plan your LLM abroad and make sure you land a job there
Meet the Hosts
In this bootcamp we’ve once again teamed up with an expert within the field
- Are you a lawyer or law student who is planning to do an LL.M. abroad?
- Are you wondering how to identify the right subject, best universities, which country will be your best bet, scholarships that can support you, and other relevant details?
- Are you worried about whether pursuing an LL.M. is a good fit for your career? Do you sometimes worry if you will be able to land a job after finishing your LL.M. that will pay well?
- How do you get through to top universities around the world? How do you get scholarships that only a few can dream about?
- Is the LL.M. going to be worth the massive investment of money, effort, and time? Will it help you in settling abroad?
Here is your opportunity to get answer to all these questions, craft a perfect plan for doing your LL.M. abroad, get amazing scholarships and bursary grants that enable you to pursue your dream. Not only that, you can start preparing ahead so that you definitely land a job by the time your finish your LL.M., so that you can make your dream of becoming an international lawyer true!
LawSikho is holding a 3-day FREE online boot camp How to plan your LLM abroad and make sure you land a job there from 30th July - 1st August, 6-9 pm Indian Standard Time.
Make sure you attend the bootcamp before you finalise your LL.M. plans, don’t let avoidable mistakes jeopardise your dream career.
Several young and mid-career lawyers dream of moving to a foreign country in the hope of securing better job opportunities. But many of them don’t have a sure shot at success.
Here is where most students go wrong:
You should attend our boot camp if you are:
At our boot camp, we will help you learn all about-
- The various career prospects after LL.M.- What kind of jobs are you eligible for after completing an LL.M.?
- Selecting a university abroad to study LL.M.- Which countries should I explore to study in?
- Picking an appropriate specialisation for an international LL.M. degree- Which specialisations are best for securing international jobs?
- The value of an LL.M. degree if you want to migrate to the U.S., UK, Europe, Australia or Singapore. How can you get visas and jobs in these countries?
- Getting scholarships to study for an LL.M. abroad.
- Drafting an SOP which will help you get admission to top universities abroad.
- The challenges faced at the interview stage- How to impress the interview panel?
- Crafting your CV for LL.M. admissions if you are starting from scratch.
- Steps to qualify for practice in the U.S., UK, Australia and Singapore.
- Why do 90% or more of law graduates struggle to secure work opportunities abroad despite completing LL.M. from top international universities?
- The roadmap for securing international career opportunities after LL.M.
- The opportunities available in your home country after pursuing a foreign LL.M. program
- The pros and cons of a foreign vs. domestic LL.M.
Here are brief instructions on what you need to do to obtain a certificate for attending this bootcamp:
(If you don’t have an account on any of these channels please create it right away. It barely takes a couple of mins. A good social media profile is critical for career success in this decade. Agree or disagree?)