3-day bootcamp (LIVE only) on
NCA exam for Indian lawyers and law students who want to practice in Canada - How to prepare?
Meet the Hosts
- You can prepare for this exam in 6 months by studying for 3-4 hours per day
- You can prepare for this along with your law college or existing job or law practice
- Once you clear this exam, its quite easy to get remote paralegal work in Canada
- You will be eligible to write a bar exam in Canada, which is the final step to qualify as a lawyer in Canada
- Any Indian law graduate can write the NCA exam and pass it, no need to do an expensive LLM in Canada
- You can write this exam in India, no need to travel to Canada
- In fact, even those planning to do an LLM there, should write this exam, prepare for bar exam before you set out to do you Canadian LLM if you want to get maximum benefit from it
Now you will have many questions if you are interested in writing the NCA exam and migrating to Canada as a lawyer.
Great. We are here to help you at our 3 day bootcamp where we will give you a step by step roadmap if you are interested in cracking this exam and setting yourself up for success as a lawyer in Canada.
In the bootcamp, you will get clarity on the following questions:
- What is the syllabus of NCA? What study material do you require?
- How many hours do you need to study and what should your weekly study plan look like?
- How do you sign up for NCA exam? What would be the eligibility criteria?
- What would be the benefit of clearing this exam? Is there some career opportunity that will open up for you?
- How can you get work as remote paralegal or foreign attorney in Canada remotely while preparing for NCA and after clearing it?
- How can you build a track record that will help you to get a legal or paralegal job in canada? What would help you to get a PR in canada?
- How to prepare for bar exam after you clear NCA? How long would it take and what resources are needed?
Also, once you register, you will get a lot of free gifts from us over email:
- List of top 10 universities in Canada for Indian LLM aspirants
- Free study material and mock tests to kickstart your NCA prep
- Guide to getting PR in Canada for Indian lawyers
- Free NCA preparation kit
Here are brief instructions on what you need to do to obtain a certificate for attending this bootcamp:
- Attend on all days (at least 2.5 hours each day, and login from trackable unique link sent to you by zoom so we can track your attendance),
- Leave a review of your experience (whether good, bad or ugly) in comments to the Linkedin and Twitter post links (shared in the live session), at the end of each day, for all days.
(If you don’t have an account on any of these channels please create it right away. It barely takes a couple of mins. A good social media profile is critical for career success in this decade. Agree or disagree?)
- Send us a screenshot of your posts to [email protected] We will send you a certificate after 10 days. If you have any question about receiving a certificate, write to [email protected]