Details of the Organization
Persona is the company top startups use to hire people from all around the world. Our vision is a future where each person can find the best role for them and companies can discover the world’s best talent. Founded by two Stanford University graduates, Persona works with the world’s fastest-growing technology startups. Our clients are funded by some of the world’s top investors, like Founders Fund, Sequoia Capital, and Andreessen Horowitz.
Persona is a talent agency that recruits, trains, and staffs talented remote professionals such as yourself. This is an opportunity to work closely with the future Googles, Facebooks, and Amazons of the world—building out their organizations and helping them reach the next level of success.
We support everyone we hire with training, mentoring, and technology resources so they are enabled to do their best and are as happy as possible in their roles. We have a large international team dedicated to supporting and taking care of new Persona team members, and our goal is to provide excellent long-term career opportunities for everyone who joins the team.
Details of the Job/Internship
Persona are looking for Assistant Project Managers to help their clients operate and scale different parts of their growing businesses. As an Assistant Project Manager you'll be a general problem solver, collaborating with different teams at their client company and helping them with various projects.
Benefits at Persona:
- Health insurance
- Unlimited paid time off (paid sick and vacation leaves)
- Annual bonuses based on performance
- Monthly tech allowance
- Opportunity to be paid in your currency of choice
- Others depending on seniority
Role and Responsibilities
Responsibilities—what you'll do:
- Business-to-Business Communication
- Client and Vendor Management
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Reports Generation and Documentation
- Project Management Tools
- Process Optimization
- Fully fluent in English
- Skilled in the use of apps and technology
- Ability to commit long-term and full-time
- Ability to work U.S. business hours (Pacific Time, Central Time, or Eastern Time)
- No work experience is required, but we will take any work experience you have into account
- This position is for serious, career-oriented candidates
Other qualities they look for:
- Track record of success at work or in school
- An ability to solve complex problems with minimal guidance
- Experience in high performance work or school environments
- Skilled at anticipating team members’ needs
- Willingness to work hard and persevere
- Intellectual curiosity and resourcefulness
The salary will be discussed with the candidate itself.
Type of Opportunity
Remote/Work from Home