Details of the Organization
GLS Law Journal (ISSN: 2582-5402) is a bi-annual academic open access journal. GLSLJ aims to focus on contemporary legal issues currently being debated. GLSLJ provides a literary and intellectual platform for the scholarly analysis of inter-professional collaboration and interdisciplinary academic research on the law, socio-legal issues, and contemporary legal issues.
Details of the Blog/Paper
GLS Law Journal (GLSLJ) is accepting original and unpublished Research Papers on contemporary legal and social issues for the winter issue Vol 5 – Issue Number 2, July – December 2023 (E- ISSN No.: 2582-5402).
GLSLJ aims to make an effort in identifying contemporary debatable topics through the writings of experts in the varied fields of law. It is the endeavors of the Journal to encourage the synthesis of knowledge and best practices across academia and research fraternity. Research is placed at a very high stature in legal field which enhances the understanding level of many and then rolls on the debate that can contribute profoundly by adding to the secondary source of materials for the legal research to follow.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Topic of paper/Blog
GLS Law Journal (GLJ) Publishes; Research articles focus on legal issues currently being debated. GLJ provides a forum for the scholarly analysis of inter-professional collaboration and interdisciplinary academic research on the law.
GLSLJ believes in providing a platform for the scholarly to contribute towards the analysis of various legal issues and share their viewpoint with the legal fraternity.
Types of Submission and Word Limit
- Original research manuscripts: Original, outstanding and argumentative contributions to legal study. (5000-6000 words)
- Law Reviews: based on a systematic literature review. (4000-3000 words)
- Case Comment: commentary on any important landmark judgment. (3000-2500 words)
- Book Review: Academic and literary review of any significant book published related to the legal field. (2500-2000 words)
Invite Editorial: The editors can invite experts to submit an invited article on a featured subject, The Chief Editor decide upon authors and subjects
Manuscript format: The manuscript must be in electronic form, all submissions must be word processed, single-spaced in Times New Roman and the margin parameters of the GLJ are 4.9 cm (top and bottom margins) and 4.5 cm (left and right margins)
- Main heading in times new Roman with bold face
- Body text in Times New Roman format with 12 pt.
- Footnotes in Times New Roman format with 9 pt.
- Alignment is justified full
- Line spacing for body text 1.2 pt.
- Line spacing for footnotes 1pt.
Form of Submission: Submissions must be in electronic form. All submissions must be word-processed, single-spaced in Garamond, font size 12 and justified. The prescribed word limits are inclusive of footnotes. However, we do not emphasize strict compliance with the word count.
Abstract: All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 250 words describing the relevant conclusions drawn in the paper. There is no requirement for prior submission of the abstract.
Citations: Only footnotes may be used as the form of citations. End notes shall not be accepted. All footnotes must be in Garamond, size 10, single-spacing and justified. The citations are derived from the blue book 20 Citation Style.
Dates to Remember
The last date for submission for the work is: 30 June 2023 (11:59 PM)