Details of the Organization
Based at DownTown, Dubai- UAE, ellix HR consulting operates South India & Middle east for Global recruitments to corporates and upcoming business entities to support them with quality hiring services that could add value to the organisation's growth and culture.
To guarantee that your hiring needs are promptly met, ellix HR is led by a team of recruitment experts with experience in various industries. Over the past ten years, ellix has established itself as a reliable employment partner for 100+clients, amassed a database of more than 100,000 vetted candidates, and expanded its geographic reach to the Middle East.
By partnering with us, you will benefit from our extensive network of industry professionals, access to passive candidates and our AI enabled recruitment services.
Details of the Job/Internship
Ellix HR Consulting is hiring a Company Secretary and Compliance Officer to manage secretarial, FEMA, RBI, listing, and legal compliance. Join us to ensure regulatory adherence and smooth operations.
Role and Responsibilities
- Spearheading Corporate Secretarial Compliances of the entire group Companies.
- Interpreting corporate and commercial laws to ensure compliance.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the IPO process, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, including Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) regulations, stock exchange rules, and other relevant laws.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for shareholders, managing communications and inquiries related to the IPO and subsequent public listing.
- Stay abreast of changes in securities laws, regulations, and listing requirements, advising senior management on potential impacts and ensuring ongoing compliance.
- Identify potential legal, regulatory, and compliance risks associated with the IPO process and develop strategies to mitigate these risks.
- Company Secretary (CS) and LLB
- Extensive experience in corporate governance, securities regulation, and compliance, preferably with a focus on IPOs or public offerings.
- Strong understanding of corporate law, securities regulations, and stock exchange listing requirements, with the ability to interpret and apply complex legal and regulatory frameworks.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively within cross-functional teams and to influence and advise senior management on corporate governance and compliance matters.
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills, with the ability to identify and mitigate risks while balancing the needs of various stakeholders.
The salary will be discussed with the candidate itself.
Type of Opportunity