Details of the Organization
Anirudh Associates is a boutique full-service pan-Indian Corporate Law firm. A team of lawyers, Company Secretaries and paralegals across the country led by Anirudh Suresh whose success story as a first-generation lawyer was featured on Brut.
Details of the Job/Internship
Anirudh Associates are looking for a goal-oriented candidate with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the Trial courts.
Civil and Commercial Litigation: The main areas of practice will be the Commercial Courts Act, Real Estate Litigation, High Court and Negotiable Instruments Act.
- 4.5 to 6 lakhs based on the candidate.
- Post completion of 1 year, a performance-based incentive model will be initiated after which the CTC can reach up to 10 Lakhs+.
- The probation period is 3 months.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be able to read and speak Kannada.
2+ years practising lawyer before Civil courts in Bangalore in a law firm or in an advocate chamber.
Role and Responsibilities
- Should be able to research and draft notices, suits, plaints, petitions independently. The senior will review and finalize the same if required.
- Representation before District Courts including Commercial Courts and High Courts.
- Should be able to assist in trial before District courts. Senior will lead trial only if you are not confident.
Type of Opportunity
273, Rama Iyengar Road, V.V. Puram, Basavangudi, Bangalore 560004
How to Register?
Click on the “Apply Now” tab on the right corner of this page and fill out the form.
Kindly register by 01-06-2023.