Details of the Organization
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, they offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres.
Details of the Job/Internship
Accenture is opening a job post of Management Level - Analyst at their Bengaluru office.
- Designation: Management Level - Analyst
- Skill required: Procurement management - Contract management
- Years of Experience: 3 to 5 years
- Contract Compliance & Execution
- Contract Compliance and Execution
- Contract management
- Contract Negotiations
- Ability to work well in a team
- Negotiation skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Written and verbal communication
The candidate will be aligned with the Procurement vertical and help us in the process of finding and agreeing to terms, and acquiring goods, services, or works from an external source, often via a tendering or competitive bidding process.
Procurement is used to ensure the buyer receives goods, services, or works at the best possible price when aspects such as quality, quantity, time, and location are compared.
Role and Responsibilities
The candidate will be working as a part of the Procurement management team which uses a systematic approach for buying all the goods and services needed for a company to stay sustainable.
They are involved in the identification of needs, finding and qualifying the suppliers, requesting proposals, negotiating with suppliers, contracting, delivering and analyzing results.
The candidate will be responsible for Contract management wherein they will manage the processes whereby the performance of client work is coordinated with the contract rights and obligations of the parties to ensure contract compliance (or that the contract is modified as appropriate).
It also involves managing contract creation, execution and analysis to maximize operational and financial performance at an organization, all while reducing financial risk. The team works on creating and reviewing contracts, contract summary creation, and contract management with experience in the legal background.
- In this role, the candidate is required to do analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems.
- The candidate's day-to-day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors.
- In this role, the candidate may have limited exposure to clients and/or Accenture management.
- The candidate will be given moderate-level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- The decisions the candidate makes impact their own work and may impact the work of others.
- The candidate will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Type of Opportunity
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India