Details of the Organization
AK Tiwari & Associates is a full-service law firm. The firm represents clients all over India in matters of primarily Divorce, Domestic Violence, Dowry, Child Custody, Maintenance, FIR under section 498A, 323, 504, 506, 406, 376, 377, 3/4 DP Act, Bails at Lower Court and High Court, Stay on arrest, Consumer Builder Disputes, Cheque Bounce, Cheating, Forgery, Eviction, Partition Suit, Recovery Suit and many more.
Details of the Job/Internship
AK Tiwari & Associates is hiring for the position of Legal Associate to join their Noida Extension office.
Role and Responsibilities
- The candidate shall be expected to draft applications and relevant documents to be presented in court.
- The candidate will be making appearances before the trial courts at the District Court concerning Criminal Law, Matrimonial Cases, General Civil Laws, Mediation etc.
- The candidate shall be expected to be a part of a team of in-house lawyers and coordinate matters with other Advocates wherever required.
- The candidate must have the qualities to be a team member amongst lawyers and clerks of the law firm and report to Seniors.
- The candidate must have excellent command of the English and Hindi languages and proficiency in basic computer operations.
- Experience in a corporate law firm will be an added advantage.
- The candidate should be a qualified Advocate, preferably registered with the Bar Council of Delhi/Uttar Pradesh Bar Council or any other State, but eligible to practice in India having cleared AIBE.
- The candidate should have practical experience as a Litigation Lawyer/Practising Advocate in the Courts of District Gautam Buddha Nagar and in the Courts of District Ghaziabad.
The salary will be discussed with the candidate itself.
Type of Opportunity
Gautam Buddha Nagar
Galaxy Blue Sapphire Plaza at Noida Extension (Near Gaur City), UP