Details of the Organization
Biocon Limited, publicly listed in 2004, is India's largest and fully-integrated, innovation-led biopharmaceutical company. It is an emerging global biopharmaceutical enterprise serving customers in over 120 countries.
Details of the Job/Internship
Biocon is hiring Legal Counsel with the experience of 10 to 12 years to join their office in Bengaluru.
Role and Responsibilities
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts, including manufacturing, supply, distribution, outsourcing activities for pharmaceutical industry.
- Advise and provide legal support to business teams on contract matters, including risk assessment and mitigation strategies.
- Providing legal advice and guidance on all legal matters relating to the commercial contracts, including negotiating, drafting, and finalizing commercial contracts and agreements.
- Assessing and managing legal risks and liabilities related to commercial contracts and advising on strategies to mitigate these risks.
- Conduct legal research and analysis on complex legal issues and provide recommendations on legal strategies.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders across the business to ensure that all commercial contracts and agreements align with the company's strategic objectives and compliance requirements.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with external legal counsel, vendors, and other stakeholders to ensure the smooth operation of the legal function.
- Specifically candidates into pharma industry who have dealt with product sales, in licensing and out licensing pharma products, distribution / sales / marketing agreements for pharma products in various jurisdictions.
- A law degree from a reputable institution with a minimum of 10-12 years of experience in the CRO and CDMO Industry or Indian pharmaceutical industry.
- Sound knowledge in global pharma regulatory filed.
- Sound knowledge on various commercial models for generic formulations business.
- Excellent legal drafting and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience in advising key stakeholders on complex legal issues related to vendor contracts.
- A collaborative and team-oriented approach to work.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and relevant laws and regulations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities, simultaneously.
It will be discussed with the candidate itself
Type of Opportunity
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India