Details of the Organization
Incofin is an emerging markets focused independent impact investment manager focused on financial inclusion, the agri-food value chain and safe water. Driven by a desire to promote inclusive progress, Incofin strives to provide the support entrepreneurs' need in order to improve to lives of the less privileged people.
Details of the Job/Internship
Incofin Investment Management is hiring Legal Counsel with the experience of 1 to 3 years to join their office in Chennai.
Role and Responsibilities
- Designing of legal structures for financing transactions.
- Drafting, revision and negotiating legal documentation of debt transactions.
- Provide pre- and post-signing support.
- Work closely with the investment and investor solutions teams on new funds and products.
- Providing legal and transactional advice to the PE team on PE deals.
- Revision and negotiating legal documentation of investment and divestment transactions.
- Developing and supervising the implementation of effective and appropriate action plans for collections and workout activities.
- Ensuring that restructurings are closed.
- Providing day-to-day legal support on corporate matters.
- You hold a Master of Laws obtained from a top university.
- You have an excellent academic track record.
- You have minimum 1 to maximum 3 years of relevant working experience in a company, consultancy firm or law firm with a focus on banking and finance (transactional and regulatory), investment funds or corporate and M&A.
- You have experience working in a professional international context.
- You have an excellent knowledge of English, both oral and written. If you are not a native English speaker, the minimum score required on the TOEFL is 104 and the minimum on the IELTS is 7.5. The test score should not be older than two years. Knowledge of other language (e.g. French) is desirable.
- You have an entrepreneurial and positive mindset, strong negotiation skills and a creative attitude to problem solving.
- You are enthusiastic to work in multicultural global organisation.
- You have a high energy level and are resilient to stress.
It will be discussed with the candidate itself
Type of Opportunity
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India