Details of the Organization
Greaves Electric Mobility, build products and solutions that are designed to democratise smart and sustainable mobility and do a little bit to heal the Planet. Backed by the 164 year engineering legacy of Greaves, their portfolio of electric two and three wheelers are made in India at manufacturing sites across Tamil Nadu, Telangana and Uttar Pradesh.
Join them as they place India in charge of accelerating the global adoption of sustainable mobility.
Details of the Job/Internship
Greaves Electric Mobility is hiring for Legal & Company Secretary positions. Join us to contribute to the legal and compliance functions in our dynamic electric mobility company.
Role and Responsibilities
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labour law,partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.)
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient defence strategies
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possiblelegal issues
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation
- Accuracy in filing of all statutory returns and forms etc. with Registrar of Companies.
The salary will be discussed with the candidate itself.
Type of Opportunity
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560062