Details of the Organization
Advocate Pankaj Rishi Krishnan Singh practising at Delhi High Court, Punjab & Haryana High Court and Supreme Court of India. He deals in Family Law, Arbitration Law, and NDPS Laws but carries expertise in the fields of Criminal Law, Forensic Science, and Penology.
Details of the Job/Internship
Chamber of Pankaj Rishi Krishnan Singh is inviting law students to intern for November 2023, December 2023, January 2024 and February 2024. The internship will be held online.
Work related to: Criminal Litigation/POCSO Matter/Civil Litigation/Divorce Law/Law related to Women & Child, etc.
Role and Responsibilities
- Drafting of writs, applications and petitions
- Legal research on the proposition of law
- Assist in court complex (District Court, Delhi High Court & Supreme Court)
- Assist in miscellaneous work
- Preparing PPT & content
- Any year law student (1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th) from a recognised university by UGC and BCI.
- Students must have an understanding of SCC Online & Manupatra.
- Have Good research and writing skills.
- Good potential to learn and do hard work.
- Some knowledge of law.
Type of Opportunity
Remote/Work from Home