Details of the Organization
NMIMS Law Review is the flagship law journal of Kirit P. Mehta School of Law, NMIMS University, Mumbai. The NMIMS Law Review is an annual publication comprising scholarly works of renowned academicians and research scholars. It aims to continually raise the bar of academic research and actively contribute to the legal discourse surrounding pertinent questions of law.
It was set up with the objective of publishing high-quality original research work through articles and case comments that provide contemporary insight and add value to the scholarship surrounding the Indian legal framework and its comparative discourse.
Details of the Blog/Paper
NMIMS Law Review Blog serves as a regular accompaniment to their annual Law Review. The Blog is thematic in nature, with diverse themes being introduced each quarter to cater to the dynamic legal landscape.
It aims to provide exposure to intensive research and comprehension of complex matters within the contours of the quarterly themes. The blog provides an industry interface and explores key insights essential on the professional as well as the academic front.
Topic of paper/Blog
The NMIMS Law Review Blog invites original submissions on contemporary legal issues across all domains of law on a rolling basis for each quarter.
Anyone who wants to submit on the topic given above, can submit.
Types of Submission and Word Limit
- The word limit for the submissions is between 1000 to 1500 words, exclusive of endnotes. Longer posts may be accepted and published in parts.
- Only original submissions in the English language will be accepted. Any plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- Submissions posted on other blogs may be accepted, provided that the fact of prior publication is disclosed at the time of submission.
- Co-authorship of up to two authors is allowed.
- Relevant references must be hyperlinked, and the ones that cannot be hyperlinked should be cited in the endnotes in the Bluebook 20th Edition format. No footnotes should be used.
- Authors are encouraged to include an initial paragraph summing up the contents of their post succinctly.
- Submissions must be analytical rather than descriptive in nature.
- Accepted submissions may be posted on other blogs provided that they are accompanied by an acknowledgement stating that they were originally published on the NMIMS Law Review Blog.
- The text of the submission should contain absolutely no reference or indication of the identity of the authors or their institutional affiliation. The title of the document should be the title of the blog post.
- Submissions should be in Word format (.doc or .docx and in compatibility mode).
- Main text:
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: Title – 14, Bold; Subtitles – 12, Bold; Body – 12.
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 10
- Line Spacing: 1
- Case laws should be italicized.