Details of the Organization
IP Wagon is an Intellectual Property (IP) research and analytics firm with a simple goal of helping corporations and law firms unlock and protect the value of patents. They leverage technology and global sourcing to facilitate delivery of high quality and cost effective intellectual property research services. Their highly skilled teams of professionals provide specialized global intellectual property services to corporations and law firms in the United States and globally.
Details of the Job/Internship
IP Wagon Pvt. Ltd. is hiring Patent Attorney to join their office in Online Mode.
Role and Responsibilities
- Draft and prosecute patent applications in various technical fields, including preparing and responding to office actions.
- Collaborate with clients and other team members to develop and execute patent strategies.
- Analyze and respond to technical and legal issues in patent prosecution.
- Provide advice and counsel on patentability and patent infringement issues.
- Manage a high volume of work and prioritize deadlines effectively.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field.
- Strong knowledge of patent prosecution and patent law.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in drafting and responding to office actions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
It will be discussed with the candidate itself
Type of Opportunity
Work From Home