Deadline 30-05-2023 Location Mumbai, Maharastra Salary 0
Details of the Organization
Peoplescient Consulting LLP is a consulting firm specializing in labor and employment laws, provident funds, social security, and employee benefits. It provides advisory, compliance, representation, and litigation support services. Its clients include Top Fortune 500 multinationals, large Indian enterprises, and unicorns.
Details of the Job/Internship
Peoplescient Consulting LLP is opening a position of Legal Intern at their Mumbai office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in the English Language
- Strong drafting, research, and analytical skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- Strong client interaction skills
Law Students graduating in 2023 and Law Graduates with 0-1 years of PQE can apply.
Role and Responsibilities
- Consult the relevant government websites for any legal/statutory developments
- Research legal databases for relevant case laws and their ratios
- Prepare reports/memoranda for questions on specific labor laws
- Prepare proposals and scope of work documents for clients
- Prepare agenda points for client meetings
- Prepare presentations for internal use and for client meetings
- Review documents/reports received from third parties/sub-contractors
- Collate relevant documents and bring out relevant information for statutory filings/registrations
- Filings/remittances/registrations/representations with the relevant authorities
- Follow up regularly with authorities on client issues
- Discuss the projects with other team members for timely completion
- Submit project progress updates to mentors
Type of Opportunity
How to Register?
Click on the “Apply Now” tab on the right corner of this page and fill out the form.
Kindly register by 30-05-2023.