Details of the Organization
Kinara Capital is a socially responsible fintech driving last-mile financial inclusion of small business entrepreneurs in India by providing fast & flexible collateral-free business loans. Led by a majority women leadership, Kinara is globally recognized by IFC/World Bank as 'Bank of the Year-Asia', ranked among 'Top High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific' by the Financial Times, named as 'India's Growth Champions' by the Economic Times.
Details of the Job/Internship
Kinara Capital is hiring Regional Legal Manager to join their office in Andhra Pradesh.
Role and Responsibilities
- Review of Legal Recovery, Tracking every delinquent 90 + Account.
- Sit out of Hub Office and visit throughout their allocated regions every month based hub.
- Visit Delinquent 90+ dpd customers along with RM- Sales, Recovery and Hub Manager and St rategize for PAR Reduction as part of 90 + Joint Action Plan Team.
- Ensuring timely filing of Execution Petition on accounts where Arbitration Award is obtained.
- Issuance of Demand notice and timely filing of Complaints under section 138 of NI Act.
- Degree in Law and Master Degree is an added advantage. MS office.
- Deep knowledge in Civil & Criminal laws in relation financial aspects recovery, fraud, Arbitra tion including on Corporate laws.
It will be discussed with the candidate itself
Type of Opportunity
Andhra Pradesh, India