Details of the Organization
Adobe is the global leader in digital media and digital marketing solutions. Adobe's creative, marketing and document solutions empower everyone – from emerging artists to global brands – to bring digital creations to life and deliver immersive, compelling experiences to the right person at the right moment for the best results. In short, Adobe is everywhere, and we’re changing the world through digital experiences.
Details of the Job/Internship
SheSpark - Adobe's Women Returnee Internship Program is an initiative of Adobe to help women employees who are on a break for personal reasons and want to join the workforce.
The program will help launch you back to your professional aspirations. This is a 6-month internship for experienced candidates returning to the workforce.
This bridge program is designed to empower returning women professionals with industry-first training, holistic guidance, an inclusive environment, and opportunities to leapfrog in their careers with high-impact work.
What you need to succeed:
- Innovative thinker.
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly and well, and know when to rely on internal resources to assist.
- Firm conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Superb organizational skills to be able to coordinate complicated projects.
- Exceptional team building and team management skills, with proven experience managing virtual teams.
Any women who wanted to return back to work after a long break can apply.
Role and Responsibilities
What You'll Do
- Act as the central client point of contact throughout the life of the project, beginning during presales with project scoping
- Clearly understand and communicate customer requirements and integration points in the context of the statement of work.
- Oversee project delivery process with key contributors to help manage scope and prepare change requests, including tasks, deliverables, milestones, resources, and estimated costs.
- Manage all day-to-day administrative activities of a given project from inception to closure.
- Maintain regular communication with both the customer and internal teams and constantly manage customer expectations.
- Achieve customer satisfaction through successful delivery of defined project scope.
- Compile customer requests and deployment issues, to provide a feedback channel into our core products.
- Work with third-party subcontractors and technology partners as required.
- Capture and communicate experiences in formal post-mortem, feeding lessons learned, best practices and resources back into the consulting practice.
Type of Opportunity
Adobe Tower, Block A, Prestige Platina Tech Park Marathahalli-Sarjapur Outer Ring Rd, Hobli, Village, Kadubeesanahalli, Bhoganahalli, Varthur, Karnataka 560103
How to Register?
Click on the “Apply Now” tab on the right corner of this page and fill out the form.
Kindly register by 30-05-2023.