Details of the Organization
IDFC FIRST Bank, a leading private sector bank in India, emerged from the merger of IDFC Ltd and Capital First. It prioritizes customer-centric products, pioneering innovations like monthly interest credit, zero fees on savings accounts, and more. Since the merger, the bank has shifted focus to retail finance, with significant growth in deposits, branches, and ATM network. With a robust balance sheet and high asset quality, it continues to thrive in the retail banking sector.
Details of the Job/Internship
IDFC FIRST Bank seeks a Technical Program Manager in the Information Technology department. Join us to drive technical projects and initiatives, ensuring seamless execution and alignment with organizational goals. Apply now for this exciting opportunity!
Role and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and ensure the daily BAU activities are completed within the defined TAT. Ensure risk reports are provided to the business teams.
- Perform Production server monitoring, housekeeping activities, performance monitoring of jobs.
- Handling audit, monitor UAM.
- Address the data requirements of business team.
- Prepare the Automation plan and implement the same in coordination with OEM.
- Production incident monitoring.
- Coordination with Linux teams, Database teams, Middleware teams for various activities and follow ups.
- Space monitoring on all drives of production servers/ housekeeping, follow up with BTO/infra teams for space provisioning, raising of Service requests.
- Analysis of daily production ETL jobs, Performance monitoring of all jobs, Plan for performance optimization.
- Analyze business requested tasks such as production data requirements and plan for Automation of frequent data request activities.
- Daily monitoring of the production jobs and publishing the runtimes.
- Closure of VA/PT / ISG points for production servers in coordination with the OEM/OS/Middleware/DB teams across all applications such as ADF/EWS/Bureau.
- Automation of daily BAU activities including Control-M integration, handover to DPC, auto email trigger etc.
- Participation in Internal audit, Data requests, Query sheet, providing data for closure of Observations, documenting the same for future reference.
- Follow up with UAM teams for active user list management, extract logs for assigning/invoking of roles, user level changes to access etc.
- Ensure Daily reports availability and prepare tracker of issues encountered and set up discussions with OEM on resolution in time bound manner.
- Validate the estimates submitted by the OEM for the changes planned.
- Conducting KT to the BTO team regarding new releases, change requests to be deployed to production and prepare knowledge-based documents.
Experience: 10 – 18 years.
The salary will be discussed with the candidate itself.
Type of Opportunity
IDFC FIRST Bank Tower, The Square, C-61, G Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400 051