FREE & Online
3-Day Bootcamp (LIVE only) on How to become a SEBI Law Officer Crack Grade A officers exam and prepare for Limited Insolvency exam side by side for back-up
Nearly 200k participants from more than 120 countries have attended our bootcamp so far
14 - 16 January 2023. 6-9 PM IST
Harsh Jain CO-Founder, LawSikho,
Abhyuday Agarwal COO & Co-Founder,
What is the best paid government job for a lawyer in India? Here are some things you need to know about this job:
- 1. Highest paid government job for lawyers
- 2. No tough competition like UPSC or Judiciary, as very few people write this exam but equivalent Prestige, power, position and job security.
- 3. You get to live in India’s best cities like Mumbai & Delhi, no rural postings
- 4. No political interference, you work independently in interest of the country, protecting our economic growth and sovereignty
- 5. You enjoy relative autonomy and get to work with a very professional, highly efficient organisation known for its political impartiality.
- 6. You can even leave anytime you like and find lucrative jobs in big law firms.
- What is the job? You may have guessed by now.
- I am talking about the position of a SEBI Grade A officer.
- Do you want to prepare for this exam?
- We are doing a free bootcamp on how to crack this exam.
- LawSikho has a fabulous track record in the SEBI Law Officers Exam. Last year, we had 60 LawSikho students write this exam, 34 cleared stage 1, seven cleared stage 2 and appeared for interviews, and 1 became a SEBI Law Officer.
- This year's stage 1 has already happened and results are out. 11 have cleared from LawSikho and will write the stage 2 exam.
- Also, the syllabus of the SEBI Law Officers exam is very similar to the IBBI Limited Insolvency exam, which entitles you to become a registered insolvency professional & work on insolvency resolution matters before NCLT. Even if you can’t become an IRP, passing this exam can lead to very highly-paid positions and open amazing career opportunities in banking, NBFC, fintech sectors as well as in disputes law firms.
- We are a big believer in having backup options. If you are preparing for the SEBI Law officers exam, you should prepare side by side for the Limited Insolvency exam too. We will show you how in the bootcamp.
Here is what we will cover:
- What is the syllabus you need to cover
- Past years’ paper analysis
- How to prepare and what to read
- What kind of mock tests you need to prepare
- What to prepare for stage 1, stage 2 and interview stage
- Why a lot of people do not make past interview stage
- Advice from successful candidates of last year
- How to prepare in just 2 hrs per day within 6 months
- How to use the knowledge for maximum return in your career - whether you finally crack the exam or not
- How to prepare for IBBI exam as a backup with limited extra effort, how to crack it and how to get a job using that qualification
Here are brief instructions on what you need to do to obtain a certificate for attending this bootcamp:
- 1. Attend on all days (at least 2.5 hours each day, and login from trackable unique link sent to you by zoom so we can track your attendance),
- 2. Leave a review of your experience (whether good, bad or ugly) in comments to the Linkedin and Twitter post links (shared in the live session), at the end of each day, for all days.
(If you don’t have an account on any of these channels please create it right away. It barely takes a couple of mins. A good social media profile is critical for career success in this decade. Agree or disagree?)
- 3. Send us a screenshot of your posts to [email protected]
- 4. We will send you a certificate after 10 days. If you have any question about receiving a certificate, write to [email protected]